Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 I'm gonna beat ya'll down with questions....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 3:11 PM
I was gonna open up the top black light housing to clean it up inside there but I noticed it had torx style bolts. They don't work with any or my torx or alan wrenches. Wierder still, some of them have tiny little posts in the center of the torx hole. No tool shop has them and they think they requre some kind of specialized security wrench.

Any of you know about this and/or where to get one?

Thanks

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

curtishart
User

It's a security allen wrench

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 4:05 PM
I think you can find them at www.happcontrols.com or www.wicothesource.com or you can try rec.games.video.arcade.collecting

I lucked out, my joustick was replaced with an ugly black one without the security screws, so when I replaced the stick with the uber-cool blue one I didn't have to mess with those security screws.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 7:16 PM
Thank you so much!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 2:51 PM
The guy that sold it to me mailed me one.

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Compucore
User

So does that mean

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 3:03 PM
Does that mean you have the proper bit to open up the the casing on the unit itself. Or was it a Torx type of wrench that you needed to open it??

I know up here in Canada there are many different types of screws that we ue up here that are not standard to what the US usually uses on some things.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 5:57 PM
It's the proper kind the arcade restoration place said to use. It's a security alan wrench.

It's not that I'm going to be putting the same nuts back in though. In the quest to make this thing look as new as possible, those semi-rusty things aren't going back in anyway.

--Spock

Compucore
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 09, 2003 2:52 PM
It makes sense to me. But for keep sake. (THis is my opinion on it.) I would have replaced it with something else just to amke sure that it was secured in properly./ So nothing will fall out or hurt anyone. Just so it would look nice all the way around.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 11:32 AM
Aw, a little ol' electrocution never hurt nobody.

he he he

Naw, I'll replace them with the closest new equivelant I can find; same length, threading, etc.

--Spock

iGame3D
User

Re: I'm gonna beat ya'll down with questions....

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 12:40 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:Aw, a little ol' electrocution never hurt nobody.

Ha! I totally got electrocuted a few times by a TRON machine.
There was an arcade attached to a water slide park down in Wildwood New Jersey, the Big Bannana I think it was called.
So, anyway, I'm sopping wet and while my brother was blasting grid bugs I grazed one of the screws on the machine and ZAP.

Happened more than once.
For some reason I thought the MCP was attacking me.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Cam_the_Man
User

Re: I'm gonna beat ya'll down with questions....

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 4:17 PM
iGame3D Wrote:
TheJediUnit Wrote:Aw, a little ol' electrocution never hurt nobody.

Ha! I totally got electrocuted a few times by a TRON machine.
There was an arcade attached to a water slide park down in Wildwood New Jersey, the Big Bannana I think it was called.
So, anyway, I'm sopping wet and while my brother was blasting grid bugs I grazed one of the screws on the machine and ZAP.

Happened more than once.
For some reason I thought the MCP was attacking me.

Haha, I'd forgotten about that! I remember playing arcade games when I was a kid, and there would also be one that if you touched a certain bolt here or there it would zap you

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade