Status Bar 
 Auric is, like, my HERO

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Trace
User

Auric is, like, my HERO

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 1:24 AM
Did you see the way he did battle with that SQL Worm??? It was like a hydra with six heads and everything!!! Way to go, Auric! Thanks for protecting the sector from eeeeeeeeeevil!

Waitaminit. I'M evil! Well, I guess I mean icky evil. Yeah, that's it!

Thanks, Auric, for protecting the sector from IIIICKY EEEEVIL!!

KiaPurity
User

Icky evil works too.

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 4:41 PM
After all, there's different kinds of evil... evil, icky evil, and Microsoft.

Darwin: You forgot Apple.

...that too... although, MS is so much more eviller than apple.

Darwin: *idly DOINKS! Kia*

Meep!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Driver
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 11:35 PM
I've been hearing lot of eeeeevil stuff about the SQL...I wonder how Auric would take care of the IloveYou virus!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"can I have someone your popcorn?! 8-o

FreedomForever
User

Re: Auric is, like, my HERO

on Monday, June, 20, 2005 11:09 PM
The WHAT virus?! And by icky evil, Trace, do you mean corruption?

foilism
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2005 4:50 AM
wow freedom, this thread is like 2 years old. its like looking through the window of time

FreedomForever
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2005 7:18 PM
I revive threads sometimes. If I see a thread I'm interested in, I post on it. End of line/discussion/whatever. No, I am not offended, I'm just a very opinionated person

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 4:51 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:I revive threads sometimes. If I see a thread I'm interested in, I post on it. End of line/discussion/whatever. No, I am not offended, I'm just a very opinionated person

fair do's, , freedom - i love ya!
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 6:17 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:I revive threads sometimes. If I see a thread I'm interested in, I post on it. End of line/discussion/whatever. No, I am not offended, I'm just a very opinionated person

we really could do with someone like you on TU. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FreedomForever
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 12:03 PM
I'll take it up with the major familiolunatics (family lunatics), AKA my parents. But I'm kind of loaded on account-begging...THIS account took some major talking-into, and I'm on the verge of getting a fanfiction.net account for a graduation present (5th), so I should probably wait a while.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 12:34 PM
FreedomForever Wrote:I'll take it up with the major familiolunatics (family lunatics), AKA my parents. But I'm kind of loaded on account-begging...THIS account took some major talking-into, and I'm on the verge of getting a fanfiction.net account for a graduation present (5th), so I should probably wait a while.

Let me talk to them. My e-mail is hiding under my profile (Should I say "Hidding?") and if they're really concerned or something, they can talk to me through that. Let me do some talking.

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 1:32 PM

TU is almost exactly the same as this forum, except the whole thing in TU is the same as the Roleplaying section here.

and as far as i can see, it really does need a post-o-matic[] like FreedomForever, because business has been really, really slow.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Auric is, like, my HERO