TRON 2.0 Screenshots - The LIGHTCYCLE?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Program BASIC
User

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 9:51 AM
http://www.gamershell.com/game/Action_Tron_2.shtml

It's really the largest TRON 2.0 screenshots capture collection ever been 'til this moment. Probably you found it while surfing in the net. Who knows? I even don't remember if Auric's elite previously underlined the link in the NEWS section.

Okay, now I CAN CLAIM JET BRADLEY's ICON in full Program anthropo-energetic suit is the *GREATEST* thing you eyes could have seen in your whole User lives !!! (Trust in me). Go for it, JET! The legacy is saved now. TRON would be proud of Alan One's child.

There is a screenshot showing (what it seems to be) the NEW lightcycle. Truly. The Lightcycle 2.0 looks like made by the *SAME* morpho-energetic quantic matter which give life to Programs's body structures themself. Cool. Infinitely cool. I guess Programs are now totally "connected" to the Lightcycles. A kind of emphatic/energetic fusion.

Enjoy, Programs !!!! This is the greatest game of all the times.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

foilism
User

No Title

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 12:52 PM
Blummin' 'eck that is fantastic; Great find BASIC. Tht web page is like an explosion of colour. I really love the guy [is it jet?] getting sucked into the system- really true to the film. *Screws up face in excitement*

sondlar
User

looks great

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 12:53 PM
Ahh I can't wait for Tron 2.0, although it sucks since you need a GeForce 4 card to get the glow affects and I have a measly GeForce 2

Waiting for

Compucore
User

Would be interesting

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 3:36 PM
It would be interesting to see more of what the game is about. And get more screen shots for it. Even though my current system can't handle it. But it always intrigued me the whole new game of Tron. Since the movie has been around since 1982.

Ahhh we shal see when it comes to my next upgrade. I'll find out whether or not my next system will be worth buying the game or not.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion