General Discussion 
 Me so happy *boing boing boing*...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 10:38 AM
On Ebay I placed a bid on an upright full sized Tron arcade game!!

I think I'm going to wee wee in my pants!

It looks in pretty good condition. The side art looks doctored up, but I don't mind since I'll remanufacture my own anyway (like I mentioned in the arcade forum). It's missing the spinner art, same thing. But as long as it's working I can bring the rest up to mint myself. It's local enough to pick up in a long day's drive so delivery ain't a problem.

Gawd, I'm so excited I think I'm gonna... gonna... just gleem!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Sketch
Sector Admin

Cool.

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 10:43 AM
Make sure you have a nice low lit area for it so that black light and screen can work it's magic.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

Was tryong to find it

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 11:51 AM
Is there a link for it. I was trying to see in Ebay to take a look for it. Just wanted to see out of curiousity to see what it looks like. I went to coin ops to find it. I was finding everything lses except the machine itself.

Do you still have the link for it.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TriggerEXE
User

Yay!

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 1:49 PM
Congrats JediUnit! Best of luck in the auction! You will keep us posted won't you? We want to see pics when you get it and fix it all up! ^_^ I still haven't heard back from that arcade owner guy about my Tron inquery. If I ever get the money, I'll seriously search for one too.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 3:47 PM
Thanks guys!

Here it is...

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_4ceb8ae4670bfde28aee0d2e920ffb9a/i-1.JPG

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 4:08 PM
Holy moly thats mighty fine! You'll have to bring it to the Tron party.

Sketch
Sector Admin

oooooooooooh

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 4:11 PM
Very nice.
Wish I could afford one.
Good luck program.
Keep us informed if you win.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 8:37 PM
I can't afford it either!

I don't have the money or space for it.

But some things you just make happen, not because they make sense but specificly because they don't and you just plain like it that way.

20 hours left!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 12:20 PM
...4 1/2 hours!!!

--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 2:46 PM
*changing own third set of Pampers*

GAWD, less than 3 hours!!!

AAAHHH!!

--Spock

TriggerEXE
User

lol

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 5:02 PM
Changing his own Pampers. *Sniffle* I'm so proud! Getting a little excited are we? I know I get that way sometimes when I'm bidding on something. *Wonders just how high the arcade machine bid is now* Hmm... Don't get too crazy now. ^_^ It's one thing to win an auction, but it's quite another having to pay for it. Eheh, I know this all too well. ¬_¬on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 6:25 PM
IT'S MINE!!!

$540.

Not too shabby!

Can't wait to get it!

--Spock

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 8:00 PM
Holy fried circuits! And it's a beauty, too! Congrats, JediUnit! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

Congradulations

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 9:39 PM
Congradulations your a proud father to an actual TRON arcade game.

*Sketch hands Jedi a ciguar*

I trust you'll give the it a good home. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 11:11 PM
Yea baby!

Just sent the dude his moolah. I don't know when I can get around to picking it up. It's about a 6 hour drive from here, but that's great compared to shipping it. Trouble is I take care of our baby girl on weekends when my wife works so I'll have to cook something up to get there. Either I'll have to miss a day's work or take my girl with me (ugh, that's stink for both of us) or have a friend of mine watch her when I go, but she's gone the next two weekends. I'll work something out.

Wierd thing, my neighbors actually are from Borger where I'm going to get it, and actually KNEW the guy selling it too! Small world. I wish we could get together to go get it, but schedules aren't lining up good enough.

I'm going to lovingly restore that baby to as mint as I can manage. That thing doesn't know what rejuvination and pampering it has in store for it, but it's gonna get it for sure!

I cannot believe, after 20 years and a vow when I was 12 is finally coming to be.

Wild.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 4:35 PM
I'm going to pick 'er up Thursday!! I'll have it by noon and home by six! Plugged in by 6:01 and loosing my first man by 6:01:30.

I can't wait!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Trace
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 7:19 PM
Trace faints from the sheer joy of it all!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 9:52 PM
splashes Trace with a glass of water

Wake up Trace! Here's a bag of quarters! It's two player Trace, two player!!! Waaaake uuuuuup!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 12:06 AM
T-two player? Oh joyous day!

Trace faints again.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 3:38 PM
Tosses Trace her quarter only to bounce off her unconcious forehead...

Okay, you can be player number... TRACE! WAKE UP!!!

--Spock

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion