General Discussion 
 Questions for Everyone To Answer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 2:45 PM
Hey guys. As you know the last few months we've been doing Q&A's with people who worked on TRON with them answering your questions. Recently I've come into contact with the guy who put together the 20th Anniversary DVD. He's willing to a Q&A with us, but I just wanted to see how interested you guys were in submitting questions to him before we do it. So your thoughts there please.

There have been some thoughts on what new stuff we can put on this site and we came up with:

1. A Fan Fiction sector.
2. A Fan Photo Gallery, where we can post pictures you've had taken with anyone who worked on TRON.

Your thoughts on the above would be appreciated. Cheers guys.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Sketch
Sector Admin

Cool

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 3:15 PM
That would be very interesting.
I'd say go for it!

I like the sound of the new sectors too.
The fanfiction will really let the fans get a chance to share their ideas with others.

Is there any way there could be a member list on the member's page along with a counter that shows the total number of members here on the forums? The member list could also be where you could access other member profiles, I guess. Just a thought. Might make the forums more user friendly.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

Fanfiction section

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 3:46 PM
Would that be for story base for tron. Or other related things to Tron. Just curious to find out..

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

No Title

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 4:12 PM
Good ideas Sketch. We'll have to see what happens.

As for fan fiction, I guess it could be about TRON and stuff related to the electronic world. Don't see why not.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 9:28 AM
The fan photo section sounds the best to me... personally.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

tronclone
User

fan fiction

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 1:24 PM
I would definately like a fan fiction area where myself and any other fan writers could post their work. I'd also think a role playing type participation story could be fun to do. that's my 2 bits worth. I open for anything.

I think I'm a Clone Now

Trace
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 7:47 PM
The Q&A sounds great, as well as the new sectors.

I'd like to put in a plug for Private Messages capability

Tronprogram, we love all the work you and the other fellas do

Nikster
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 12:04 AM
I'd like to place a vote for the private message thingy. I think it would be cool, as it would give a purpose to the 'friend list' thing. It would also be a good way to chat with people who can't get the chat feature of this site to work (like those of us with schitzo iMacs ).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 21, 2003 4:37 PM
I had a thought.......
Maybe a section [in the digicon guide] that showed how to make clickable links, coz that would snazz up most URL posts.
And I saw on a forum once, each user had a rank, like Tron-newbie and Tron-God etc
Just a thought.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion