General Discussion 
 This program has a new Sector and MUST FILL IT WITH MERCHANDISE

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
atari05
User

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 2:02 AM
Yeah, So I got this new appartment right...and the walls are bare. I strained my brain at how I could "decorate". Then it hit me like a ton of bricks "TRON"!!!!

So I did some searching and I'm coming up sort in the Movie poster department....hell, Im coming up sort on almost everything execpt action figures *which I have*

THEREFORE! if any other programs out there know where I could get my hands on some stuff, that would be great.

I would at least like to get a movie poster if anything...the bigger the better

Thanks..

END OF LINE

If life was all fun and games, we would be issued a light cycle at birth

tronprogram
Sector Admin

The Place to go

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:31 AM
The best place for TRON stuff is without a doubt ebay. Without it I wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of stuff I have. But be warned, you could be bidding up aginst me for a TRON bit, and I bid big!!!

Also try local comic/toy fairs or some of the massive conventions around and about. And also any comic or collectable stores you come across. You never know what you may find hidden on those shelves. And not forgetting collectable magazines as well. I've picked up loads of good stuff out of there from various ads.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 10:05 AM
You could probally check with www.kidrobot.com
They have the Kubrick sets along with the NECA recast Tomy figures. They only had the guard last time, but they might restock since they did with the kubrick sets. I got set B & C from them.
I love my kubrick tank!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 10:36 AM
A poster you say? The bigger the better you say?

Check THIS out.

[link]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2322&item=3305096202[/link]
...lemme see if I posted a clickable link properly.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 10:37 AM
..nope.

Try again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2322&item=3305096202

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 10:40 AM

...man. How'd you post a clickable link?

--Spock

TriggerEXE
User

Like dis..

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:04 PM
Use HTML code. (Note: Leave out the __) Name of site Spin around, stop! Double take three times, then pelvic thrust! Whoooo! Whoooo! Stop on your right foot, don't forget it!

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:56 PM
LOL, trigger!

Let's do the timewarp agaaaaaaaain!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 2:06 PM
I guess it's shameful to be a Tron fan and not have much HTML know-how.

But hey, I can do all that other stuff with funk and vigor!

"jump back HEAYYYYY!!! I live innameerica! Station tuh station! OW!"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

--Spock

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 2:09 PM

No worries, Jedi. I didn't know how to link sites from here either.

What I wanna know is how to do italics!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 2:12 PM
I already boned that up before trying the ol' stuff that was supposed to be italics but wasn't.

DUR! It's around here somewhere.

--Spock

Nikster
User

Hmmm...

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 5:28 PM
maybe italics are like this?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

ah-HA!

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 5:29 PM
Ya gotta use 's instead of []'s on this site

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

To code or not to code.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 5:34 PM
It's just plain old time to be funky with the html codes. And heay its a friday night why not..

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion