NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
Another FLYNN'S shirt
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Alan1
User
Posts: 701
Another FLYNN'S shirt
on Tuesday, March, 11, 2008 4:26 PM
It's a long sleeve and not authentic , but I like the decal:
http://www.cafepress.com/poptastic.99589030
"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin
Posts: 0
Re: Another FLYNN'S shirt
on Tuesday, March, 11, 2008 5:26 PM
Not film authentic, but I dig it. Cool looking shirt with some recos flying behind the "Flynn's" text.
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
Another FLYNN'S shirt
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
Today - 12:43 AM
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
Today - 12:29 AM
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.