NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Tron
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
TRON now on XBL!
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Dakota Bob
User
Posts: 410
TRON now on XBL!
on Monday, January, 21, 2008 12:45 PM
You can now buy TRON on Xbox Live Arcade or download the trial game
I'm playing the trial right now, having some fun
TronFAQ
Sector Admin
Posts: 4,467
Re: TRON now on XBL!
on Monday, January, 21, 2008 5:15 PM
You're a little late.
http://www.tron-sector.com/news/view.aspx?id=581
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=358110
I think it's time to update the forum rules again.
LDSO
•
Facebook
•
Twitter
•
YouTube
•
DeviantArt
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
TRON now on XBL!
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/10/2026
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
10/10/2026
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.