NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Tron
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
Tron Poster?
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
ablane2k
User
Posts: 0
Tron Poster?
on Wednesday, August, 01, 2007 12:45 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that a Tron poster on the site for that new NBC show Chuck? www.chuckssecret.com I may just have to watch this show!
Boingo_Buzzard
User
Posts: 0
Re: Tron Poster?
on Wednesday, August, 01, 2007 10:53 AM
You're right... In the shot of the desk with the laptop computer, you can just barely make out a Tron poster in the upper right.
I may have to watch it now too, just to see if the poster makes an appearance
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
Tron Poster?
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/10/2026
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
10/10/2026
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.