NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
TRON: LEGACY
Behold.
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
FreedomForever
User
Posts: 0
Behold.
on Sunday, February, 19, 2006 9:26 PM
Someone think's we'll have our sequel/remake/whatheheckever...
http://www.themovieinsider.com/movies/mid/2299/Tron_20
TronFAQ
Sector Admin
Posts: 4,467
Re: Behold.
on Sunday, February, 19, 2006 9:37 PM
That still seems to be based on the old "remake" rumor. Which we've heard nothing about for over a year.
LDSO
•
Facebook
•
Twitter
•
YouTube
•
DeviantArt
DaveTRON
User
Posts: 5,315
Re: Behold.
on Sunday, February, 19, 2006 10:05 PM
Dead project from what I hear.
DaveTRON
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
TRON: LEGACY
Behold.
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.