NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
fCon
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
looking for the Medicom RAH 100 TRON figures?
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
jessiedart
User
Posts: 0
looking for the Medicom RAH 100 TRON figures?
on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 12:23 PM
Anyone have any idea where to look to find the Medicom RAH 100 tron figures with light cycles?
They are the japanese microman versions
??
Need badly
Euphemizm
User
Posts: 112
Re: looking for the Medicom RAH 100 TRON figures?
on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 7:24 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/abc-express_W0QQsspagenameZVIStoreHeaderLinksQQstorecachemissZabcexpressQQtZkm
These ones? Scroll down a little.
Boingo_Buzzard
User
Posts: 0
Re: looking for the Medicom RAH 100 TRON figures?
on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 7:50 PM
I like the soldier in that yellow one. It's more real looking than the all red clear plastic ones I have.
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
looking for the Medicom RAH 100 TRON figures?
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.