NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
fCon
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
Rare TRON Items
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments:
Page:
1
2
3
of 3 Pages
DaveTRON
User
Posts: 5,315
Re: Rare TRON Items
on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:04 AM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:Maybe I can trick you into to giving it to me.....
Trust me, I've been down that road and he won't bite! Damn!
DaveTRON
Cam_the_Man
User
Posts: 1,747
Re: Rare TRON Items
on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 4:36 PM
Just remember if you ever sell your Kubricks (actually, anything) I'm your man. But if you're lookin to make money find somone else; I'm trying to save mine. I've been to sites selling Kubricks for... pfff.. 90 bucks I think. Unluckily for me, there are a lot of rich TRON fans on ebay *grumble*
In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"
Page:
1
2
3
of 3 Pages
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
Rare TRON Items
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.