NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Status Bar
My User has given me form!!!
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments:
Page:
1
2
of 2 Pages
FusionAddict
User
Posts: 450
Re: My User has given me form!!!
on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:06 PM
So I decided what I am...I'm a higher-order ICP without my armor...tee-hee!
Need to come up with a fully-clothed version of the design...
The Clu abides, man...
KiaPurity
User
Posts: 3,488
Re: My User has given me form!!!
on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 4:49 PM
Yeah, just don't want to be a walking cluster disc target.
That'd really hurt.
Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.
Page:
1
2
of 2 Pages
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Status Bar
My User has given me form!!!
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.