NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Tron
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
Clearance sale at kroger owned Fred Meyers $4 figs $6 bikes
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Mr.Sci-Fi
User
Posts: 106
Clearance sale at kroger owned Fred Meyers $4 figs $6 bikes
on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 2:04 PM
I got deluxe light cycles for $6 (marked down to $11.98, then 50% lowest marked tag sale)
Core figures were $4(marked down to $7.98, then 50% lowest marked tag sale)
Boba Fettuccini
User
Posts: 779
RE: Clearance sale at kroger owned Fred Meyers $4 figs $6 bikes
on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 5:04 PM
I went in to a Fred Meyer to get all the series 1 core figs when they were only 40%... I might need to go back in and see if I can't get myself a Light runner, and maybe a couple more Kevin FLynn lightcyles to repaint.
-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
Clearance sale at kroger owned Fred Meyers $4 figs $6 bikes
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.