NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
Bearbrick Number 6 - Secret Messages
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User
Posts: 5,315
Bearbrick Number 6 - Secret Messages
on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 12:38 AM
Has anyone looked at the back of their TRON Bearbrick character?
There's a little something on the back that I found kind of weird.
Here's a closeup...
So what were the Kubrick people smoking when they wrote that?
DaveTRON
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin
Posts: 1,642
Re: Bearbrick Number 6 - Secret Messages
on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 12:58 AM
ROFL
Looks like typical Engrish to me...lol.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online
OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT
"what the hell is a limux.."
- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007
test
xalener
User
Posts: 238
Re: Bearbrick Number 6 - Secret Messages
on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 2:56 AM
Those particylat arrangement of characters at the end look....wrong....
Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
Bearbrick Number 6 - Secret Messages
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.