NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Tron
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
Video Games Live Music/CD
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator
Posts: 352
Video Games Live Music/CD
on Thursday, July, 31, 2008 3:33 PM
Just in case you missed it, the first volume for the Video Games Live concert tour is available. It's available from iTunes but you can also by the traditional CD from Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Live-Vol-1/dp/B000VO8O6W/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1217533321&sr=8-1
It features over 5 minutes of Tron music, performed by a live orchestra! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill
Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator
Cam_the_Man
User
Posts: 1,747
Re: Video Games Live Music/CD
on Thursday, July, 31, 2008 4:28 PM
I'll have to get that!
What's funy is... Peter Griffin is Performer!
Also, Wendy Carlos is Composer, so yeah!
In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
Video Games Live Music/CD
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.