NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
Disney's latest masterpiece
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments:
Page:
1
2
of 2 Pages
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin
Posts: 1,642
Re: Disney's latest masterpiece
on Friday, June, 20, 2008 11:39 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
It's E.T... the game. Need I say more?
Well,
pretty much = sarcasm. Oh well.
Well, no, "
" doesn't necessarily mean sarcasm; it's more like "laughing out loud". If I typed that message, I would have used a wink emoticon, as that makes the sentence seem "tongue-in-cheek".
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill
OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT
"what the hell is a limux.."
- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007
test
Page:
1
2
of 2 Pages
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
Disney's latest masterpiece
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.