NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Sark
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
Fun with Digicons
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Green Tank Commander
User
Posts: 45
Fun with Digicons
on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 11:46 AM
I like using the digicons in these posts and I thought it would be fun to use the them to make some kind of comic strip made by the sector members. Either make a single scene or a comic chain where the next post contiues from where the last post leaves off. Maybe even recreate scenes from the movie or game. I tried to with the scene where the tanks blow up Fynn and Ram's lightcycle in my signature.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"
Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.
TRON.dll
User
Posts: 4,359
Re: Fun with Digicons
on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 5:16 PM
Episode 1 - Shiny new Recognizer!
Episode 2 - I hate viruses
Episode 3 - 1 vs. 8
Episode 4 - Pac-Man does not agree with "The cake is a lie"
----------------------------------
:{------------------------------------
This would probably go better in the Game Grid forum. It says "Do your worst with emoticon battles!"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online
Green Tank Commander
User
Posts: 45
Re: Fun with Digicons
on Saturday, March, 08, 2008 11:47 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:This would probably go better in the Game Grid forum. It says "Do your worst with emoticon battles!"
Oh alright
You make a good point. Feel free to close this thread. I will relocate it to the Game Grid. I'll have to rename it...hmmmm? maybe Fun with Digicons 2.0, or Fun with Digicons the sequel, or Fun with Digicons: the search for more money
"Vacate entrance port program"
"I said MOVE IT!"
-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"
Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
Fun with Digicons
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/10/2026
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
10/10/2026
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.