NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
Life-Size Tron figure!
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
awindow
User
Posts: 0
Life-Size Tron figure!
on Tuesday, August, 30, 2005 9:33 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Life-Size-Tron-figure_W0QQitemZ8214051302QQcategoryZ38588QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion
Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.
DaveTRON
User
Posts: 5,315
Re: Life-Size Tron figure!
on Tuesday, August, 30, 2005 10:22 AM
awindow Wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Life-Size-Tron-figure_W0QQitemZ8214051302QQcategoryZ38588QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Ain't she a beauty? I have one. I got it for loaning some of my TRON collection to BVG's German office in 2003. They displayed my stuff at a Trade Show in Leipzig, and I got Mercury in return.
Look for more pics here.
DaveTRON
Traahn
User
Posts: 3,307
Re: Life-Size Tron figure!
on Tuesday, August, 30, 2005 10:43 AM
Darn ~
Item Specifics
Condition:
Used
Heh, j/k. That's pretty cool! I didn't know they came out with one of these.
I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited.
-----^
awindow
User
Posts: 0
Re: Life-Size Tron figure!
on Thursday, October, 27, 2005 10:23 AM
Theres another one :-)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Life-size-figure-Tron-Mercury_W0QQitemZ7557841414QQcategoryZ2326QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill
Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
Life-Size Tron figure!
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.