NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Sark
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Collector
Tron 2.0 Figures
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Bravepants
User
Posts: 0
Tron 2.0 Figures
on Monday, April, 19, 2004 10:36 AM
Hi,
Woo Hoo! Got my figures from the USA today! Anyone know whether they glow in a black light?
Regards,
Paul
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our pants!!" - Walliam Willace
viscous
User
Posts: 55
Re: Tron 2.0 Figures
on Monday, April, 19, 2004 1:12 PM
I haven't tried it, but you know what... they probably would glow in black light. At least Thorne ought to.
I'm'a have to dig out my black light bulb.
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Collector
Tron 2.0 Figures
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
Flynn Boots Upgrade ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.