TRON: LEGACY 
  MapleStory M coming into the US market

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sletrry
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2019 9:59 PM

Together with customisation seeming to be the focus in Maplestory M Mesos, it's true that every character and their house can feel unique with the abundance of options available to them. However, I was interested in professions in addition to the class system. Any plans to include class? For all those people who can not make up our minds.There are not any plans yet. What is the plan to earn professions significant in MapleStory M?

MapleStory M has four kinds of gathering life skills and four types of craft life skills.With enough playtime, anyone can reach maximum life skill levels that allow players to make a variety of items throughout crafting. Once you reach Rank 5 of particular life skills (foraging, alchemy), you can go to new areas like Alkimi Island/Berg Island. The entire life skill system can be tied with housing at which you can go to other participant's homes to aid in ranching and farming activities.

We are constantly researching to discover new ways to build ties between existing content and life skills in organic approaches and will continue this direction.And eventually, as a lover of PvP content, I wished to know more about the MapleStory M's Arena functions, curious about the plans for landscapes and perhaps a competitive ladder or team mode.We are happy to find the arena back in MapleStory M, is PvP here to buy Maplestory mobile mesos remain? Are there any chance? Like 4v4 or 2v2, 3v3?

We wanted to carefully review Maple Arena's addition. Additional things on Maple Arena is going to be shown soon.We will think of several things to make this as pleasurable as possible for your players. There aren't any plans to add modes like 2v2 yet. Whilst the purchases seem to be purely cosmetic in this point in time, it might be foolish to presume that equipment and XP boosts aren't a possibility.
All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower