Tron Legacy light effect help

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MichaelSmith
User

Tron Legacy light effect help

on Thursday, May, 10, 2018 6:04 AM
Hello, 

i purchased the components i need for my TRON legacy Identity disc project after reviewing several of the projects showcased and seeing that the HALO sword demonstrated the basic kind of visual effect i was going for although i ordered the pro trinket from the Morningstar dual POV staff project as i am using the DotStar strip rather than the neopixel strip. my goal is to use a momentary switch to activate a colour wipe for the blade "ignition" and then a second press begins a high speed theater chase for the blade spin effect and a third press "extinguishes" the blade in a reverse colour wipe. i have always been more of a hardware guy than a code monkey and i havent been able to find anything on how to alter the sped of the theater chase or how to set up the sequence to switch like im wanting to do. also even though this is slightly off topic, if it would be possible to get a suggested wiring diagram i would appreciate it as the explanations of building the charging circuit didnt really make it clear which specific pins to wire which wire up to very clearly and all the switches i have used up to this point have purely been power switches so im not sure where to wired the input momentary switch

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=119487
Business animation company
Thanks

clarac12
User

RE: Tron Legacy light effect help

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2018 12:32 AM
Thank you for the information.

Mobile application development companies | Mobile apps development UAE

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed