Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Arcade game machine in 1983 film Wargames.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
EXODUS
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2017 7:17 AM
Last night I started watching an old Sci-fi film from 1983 called Wargames, which I recorded off the TV.

The story involves a (surprisingly young) Matthew Broderick has a teenager who unintentionally hacks into the U.S Defense computer and almost causes a full scale war.

There is a scene early on in the film where he is at a arcade, and watching it I noticed there was an original Tron Arcade game machine in the background.
If you look carefully between 00:28-00:34 and 00:38 onwards you can see it in the background, near the main door:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byn5PIZ0q4Q
The thing is I've seen this film about 3 or 4 times, and yet that's the first time I've actually noticed it!

user 2.0
User

RE: Tron Arcade game machine in 1983 film Wargames.

on Sunday, February, 12, 2017 12:18 PM
its funny what you'll catch when you watch movies and such, sometimes you see things when you look for them, sometimes you see them when you least expect it

monishsinthala
User

on Thursday, February, 16, 2017 5:32 AM

We are here to simplify your life with innovative technology and ideate to deliver the cutting-edge solution for all occupational needs, in any industrial environment. Time and quality are the major factors we, at Pyramidion, always strive to match, and we are pride to say that we are unmatchable in India as far as maintaining QC and delivery time are concerned.

KarlaB
User

on Thursday, February, 16, 2017 7:46 AM
Very informative! Keep posting

ip 192.168.0.1

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion