Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
David1
User

Tron 2.1

on Thursday, November, 12, 2015 9:08 AM
[Exit sleep mode......][Scan posts by subject ..... ][Verify last login date.... Four years ago? ][Scan posts for names I recognize][Retrieve password and username][login][post message mode]
Hello all - It's been a while - Just dropped by to say hello - I don't know if Jademz is still around, but, well, high if you still are - 

Nice to see that even if it's not a lot of activity, stuff is still happening here -

I don't think anyone is downloading Tron2.1 anymore - but it's still up just in case anyone is as disappointed with the ending of 2.0 as I was - still at the same place - I never really did get around to editing it - it's still all typos and stuff, but the story was fun - 

Well, I got a feeling all the people I remember from this site may have moved on, but thought I'd say hi just in case anyone was still lurking around, dropping in and chewing up a few cycles around here - 

David1.

[+++ Disconnect][Sleep mode activate in 4..3..2..1..][Entering sleep mode]

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Tron 2.1

on Sunday, November, 15, 2015 9:03 PM
Not all of us are gone. I did enjoy your story when I read it.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, November, 26, 2015 5:00 PM

Some programs are still here. I'm old enough to remember when the MCP was just a Chess program.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

David1
User

on Thursday, December, 14, 2017 12:49 PM

It was lost for a while, but I went into the system, battled the corruption and returned with the archive.

Re-uploaded and available once more;

Here: http://blackice.com.au/tron/
and 
Here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/154456/chapters/221987

Enjoy Programs,
End of line. 

sdc1122
User

on Wednesday, March, 06, 2019 1:50 PM
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
Fame Park Studios

sdc1122
User

on Thursday, March, 07, 2019 3:04 PM
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
visit here

sdc1122
User

on Saturday, March, 09, 2019 1:49 PM
This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.

SEO services toronto

sdc1122
User

on Monday, March, 11, 2019 3:50 PM
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
???? ??????

sdc1122
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2019 5:49 PM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
wallbeds

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.1