Collector 
 Tron Sector Challenge Coins

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
KingJ.exe
User

RE: Tron Sector Challenge Coins

on Wednesday, June, 17, 2015 2:31 PM
That box is epic. If you're trying to keep some kind of count of who's interested, I definitely want the box set. It's way past cool.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BigE73
User

on Wednesday, June, 17, 2015 9:19 PM
Well, I don't know how many of the boxes I will be making yet. It may likely be first come, first serve when it comes to the box sets. But as demand is there, I may print more than I was initially planning to.

I've been busy working on my car the past two days; I just finished, so I'll be beginning production this week sometime. I'm still trying to figure out how to handle sales and payment. I'll probably set up a webpage to put in orders, or I'll take orders on here via PM, and send invoices via email.

Shipping will likely be USPS flat-rate boxes, so figure on $5 to ship orders placed (maybe less for fewer items that fit in a smaller flat-rate box.)

As I said, I should have it all dialed in and ready to take orders in early July. Likely after the July 4th holiday.

I'll keep everyone in the loop.
Oh, and BlueTron, I'll be printing you another pair of coins in the next day or two, so you have an un-coated set; I'll send them as soon as I'm able.

Thanks again everyone for your interest.

I can probably make make that, Just ask.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 18, 2015 12:57 AM
Hey guys sorry for the delayed response, work has been super busy lately.

I did receive the proofs from BigE, trust me, they are awesome and will definitely be worth it! The box is way rad and the coins fit perfectly in there. Thumbs up from me and all clear to proceed! I'll leave all the details up to BigE. Once he's ready to start "taking orders" we'll start a new thread for that.

Thanks again for all the awesome hard work on these BigE!

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 18, 2015 1:57 PM
Wow, those look great!

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BigE73
User

on Thursday, June, 18, 2015 4:13 PM
No problem! Glad I can contribute. I'll definitely be starting a new thread when they're ready for people to order

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, June, 19, 2015 12:50 AM
BigE73 Wrote:No problem! Glad I can contribute. I'll definitely be starting a new thread when they're ready for people to order
Awesome!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BigE73
User

on Wednesday, July, 01, 2015 10:02 AM
Just an update; as it's been a while...

I have been working on getting the infrastructure set up to get these things to you guys. I started printing some of the parts. I've had my hands full, as My mother is in town, and I've been helping out at her place a lot. That along with some unexpected tech support calls. Either way, everything is still on-track.

As it has been stated, I will start a new thread as soon as I'm ready for people to place orders.

And BleuTron, I have printed out the non-coated coins; I'll ship them after the 4th of July holiday weekend; Sorry for the delay, I haven't forgotten.

When I start up the new thread, I will list the ordering options available.

Also, I was thinking of adjusting the price upwards by a dollar or two, so some of the proceeds can be sent to ShadowSpark to help out with her Dad's cancer treatment expenses. Either that, or adding an option to donate. Feedback on this would be helpful.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, July, 02, 2015 7:35 AM
BigE73 Wrote:
Also, I was thinking of adjusting the price upwards by a dollar or two, so some of the proceeds can be sent to ShadowSpark to help out with her Dad's cancer treatment expenses. Either that, or adding an option to donate. Feedback on this would be helpful.
That would be amazing. People like you restore my faith in humanity. I couldn't thank you guys enough for this.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 04, 2015 5:17 PM
I have no problem paying an extra buck or two to help out a fellow Troniac. Hope your dad gets better soon, Spark!

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 08, 2015 4:03 AM
Sounds good!

I hope all the best for you and your family ShadowSpark!

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2015 11:57 AM
BigE73 Wrote:As it has been stated, I will start a new thread as soon as I'm ready for people to place orders.
When I start up the new thread, I will list the ordering options available.
Any updates on this?

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, September, 16, 2015 12:54 AM
I hope this didn't die off, those coins were looking cool!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

renderinfo2
User

on Tuesday, September, 22, 2015 4:45 PM
Nearly three months later of total silence on the Challenge Coins.  All that after posting prototypes, asking for feedback and giving notice they were going on sale.  5 full pages of thread postings... Wonder what happened...

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, September, 22, 2015 9:49 PM
renderinfo2 Wrote:Nearly three months later of total silence on the Challenge Coins.  All that after posting prototypes, asking for feedback and giving notice they were going on sale.  5 full pages of thread postings... Wonder what happened...

I hope nothing happened to the guy who was making them.

Save Tron 3!

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, September, 23, 2015 9:27 PM
I'm not sure either, I've sent BigE a few messages but no reply. Hope he's doing well and hopefully these get back on track. If not, I'll start looking into other sources.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, September, 24, 2015 8:17 AM
gBlueTronWarrior Wrote:I'm not sure either, I've sent BigE a few messages but no reply. Hope he's doing well and hopefully these get back on track. If not, I'll start looking into other sources.
That would be unfortunate if you had to, those coins looked awesome. 

Save Tron 3!

renderinfo2
User

on Thursday, October, 15, 2015 1:47 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:I'm not sure either, I've sent BigE a few messages but no reply. Hope he's doing well and hopefully these get back on track. If not, I'll start looking into other sources.
BTW,  I hope you do make a decision soon. 
I have some small guilt for criticizing an excellent effort to bring Tron coins to life.  I wasn't criticizing the effort or purpose, just expressing my opinion of the prototypes and choices.  I hope nothing I said contributed to his sudden lack of follow through on the project.  I was actually looking forward to purchasing a set nearly as much as you were commissioning him to do it.  And if you look into other sources, I hope you'll continue to post on tron-sector and that there is an opportunity for other members to share in the results.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 20, 2015 12:26 AM
No worries. I'm looking into a few other sources. My original plan was to go with AllAboutChallengeCoins by when I contacted them they turned me down because of the trade rights on the Tron franchise. So I need to get with Auric (webmaster) to see what we can do on that end. 

I still have a few other sources I can check in to. Stand by, and bare with me, work has been incredibly busy lately.

Thanks!

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Sector Challenge Coins