on Saturday, October, 04, 2014 6:39 AM
Where all da programs at?!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

EXODUS
User

RE: This town's full of live ones!

on Saturday, October, 04, 2014 8:06 AM
If by 'Programs' you mean forum members then I'm still here!

I know I don't post much these days, but I do like scrolling through the forum on a regular basis to see what's new. If you don't hear from me for very long periods of time please don't think that I've disappeared or anything-I'm just lurking in the background, that's all. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2014 9:08 PM
EXODUS Wrote:If by 'Programs' you mean forum members then I'm still here!

I know I don't post much these days, but I do like scrolling through the forum on a regular basis to see what's new. If you don't hear from me for very long periods of time please don't think that I've disappeared or anything-I'm just lurking in the background, that's all.
Same for me. If you check the 'Who's Online" page, you'll usually find me there. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2014 12:14 AM
*drives by on supercycle*  HI!!!

*vrroomm...!*
*drives off*

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Darth Tronage
User

on Monday, October, 27, 2014 2:15 AM
Still rez in and see what is going on every so often. Mostly to see if there is any new news on the next movie, animated series or game. With Star Wars buzz starting to ramp up, I think it might be a while before we see this section of the grid alive again. Disney is probably focusing most of their resources on the Star Wars and Marvel franchises. But, maybe after Star Wars Episode 7 is out we'll start to hear more about Tron 3. I hope Tron 2.0 being released on Steam will bring in some new users to the Tron Sector forums.

Jet Lives!

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2014 10:48 PM

Greetings program! I'm still here! Waiting for Tron 3! But I think i will watch Tron and Tron Legacy tonight!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2014 11:06 PM
I log in every once in a while. Current job sucks out all my time, but I always read the board.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2014 12:48 AM
I look in every now and again, but I don't see a lot of interesting discussion going on.

I AM disappointed in the mods though, that there wasn't a news post about TRON 2.0 and TRON: Evolution being available on Steam.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 01, 2014 1:51 AM

KingJ.exe Wrote:
I AM disappointed in the mods though, that there wasn't a news post about TRON 2.0 and TRON: Evolution being available on Steam.

I've been too busy putting in marathon hours to get the updated Killer App Mod v1.1a done (since the older v1.1 didn't work well with the Steam release of TRON 2.0), to spend much time on the site lately.  I think you can agree that the priority of getting the mod done ASAP was more important, perhaps?  Especially since it fixes the game's broken Multiplayer? 

That being said, I guess I can still make a news post about 2.0 and Evolution, now that the updated mod is finished and released.  I'll do that some time later today.  I honestly thought another Admin would have taken care of posting news about this, by now.

I have no idea what's up . . . why they're not around, and not posting news.  But in this particular case: they've never seemed to express that much interest in the games, anyway.  Particularly not TRON 2.0.  (EDIT: I forgot that Sketch has shown an interest.)

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

EXODUS
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2014 9:38 AM
The other day I got some bad news-my computor, which I've had for about TEN YEARS and is getting somewhat old, has decided to finally pack up for the very last time.
It just finally decided to just quite on me, and when I took it to a repair shop they said that they couldn't because it was so old this make and model wasn't even being produced anymore, and that there was practicully nothing they could to fix it! :-O
Fortunatly, I managed to save everything on it FIRST and made back ups, so a least I didn't loose anything important.    :-P
I'm now on the look out for a brand new computor, and unfortunatly these things can be quite expensive these days. :-S

emdeesee
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2014 11:23 PM
Confirmed, Alan One!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2014 5:42 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

KingJ.exe Wrote:

I've been too busy putting in marathon hours to get the updated Killer App Mod v1.1a done (since the older v1.1 didn't work well with the Steam release of TRON 2.0), to spend much time on the site lately.  I think you can agree that the priority of getting the mod done ASAP was more important, perhaps?  Especially since it fixes the game's broken Multiplayer? 

That being said, I guess I can still make a news post about 2.0 and Evolution, now that the updated mod is finished and released.  I'll do that some time later today.  I honestly thought another Admin would have taken care of posting news about this, by now.

I have no idea what's up . . . why they're not around, and not posting news.  But in this particular case: they've never seemed to express that much interest in the games, anyway.  Particularly not TRON 2.0.  (EDIT: I forgot that Sketch has shown an interest.)

Oh, I knew you would probably be busy. I was surprised that none of the other mods posted anything. When you're a Tron site that posts news about Tron, which nowadays there isn't much of, I would think you'd jump on anything legit that comes up.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2014 11:28 PM

Okay, I posted news about the Steam releases of TRON Evolution and TRON 2.0 on the front page.  Better late than never.

EDIT: Apparently, DaveTRON is now posting news on the TRON-Sector Facebook page.  I had no idea he was back in any kind of Admin role for the site. Which is great stuff.  Except, I still don't understand why the news updates on the front page of TRON-Sector have been abandoned for months.  I would post there more, but my hobby of working on mods for TRON 2.0 saps away most of my free time.

EXODUS Wrote:
I'm now on the look out for a brand new computor, and unfortunatly these things can be quite expensive these days. :-S

Depends on what you consider to be expensive.  Is $400-$500 expensive?  I personally don't think so.  But different countries and people's ideas of what's considered a lot of money, can radically differ.

Computers have actually never been more affordable.  You can build one yourself for $400 that can play most games well, and of course can run just about any other software just fine too.  Mind you, this doesn't include Windows, a monitor screen, keyboard, mouse, etc.  But then, you should already have those things from the previous computer.

If you don't want to build it yourself, a lot of stores will build your new computer for an extra $50 charge.  Which doesn't add much to the cost.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 This town's full of live ones!