TRON: LEGACY 
 What's NOT happening from Tron Legacy

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
renderinfo2
User

on Friday, September, 12, 2014 4:15 PM
http://preview.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/disney-adding-%E2%80%98frozen%E2%80%99-attraction-at-epcot/ar-BB3pdxZ

What's NOT happening from Tron Legacy:

Disney Adding ‘Frozen’ Attraction at Epcot

Does this bum anyone out besides me?!?

EXODUS
User

RE: What's NOT happening from Tron Legacy

on Saturday, September, 13, 2014 2:11 PM
YES!

I'm sorry to sound biased, but I see I'm not the only one whose feeling a certain degree of resentment towards this film.... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Saturday, September, 13, 2014 6:07 PM
Did not read the article, but "film from almost four years ago that got mixed reviews" vs "recent film that people were oddly and inexplicably obsessed with"... yeah, I know which one I'd be trying to make more money from, too...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BigE73
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2014 8:47 PM
Bad Idea, it will ruin Epcot; The whole international village was great back in the day. separate pavilions that represent each country, staffed by exchange students from that country; you could learn a lot about different cultures; My mom especially liked it; it was like touring the world without all the air travel.

Adding a Frozen-theme to the Norway pavilion will cheapen it in my opinion. I'm part Swede BTW, so I could see how this could be considered an insult to those exchange students working the pavilion.

The ride that it replaces, the Malestrom, was great, and was almost a living history lesson. It's tragic.

They should keep this in the magic kingdom with the rest of the cartoons, but that's just my opinion.

I can probably make make that, Just ask.

Cyberwolven
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2014 9:22 PM
Yeah, I agree with BigE73 that it cheapens the Epcot. I've never been to Disneyworld, but I know the international theme was supposed to be true to the countries as if you were actually going on a tour.

The whole point was to have an area which breaks the monotony of Disney's fairy tail-fantasy theme. 

It's unfortunate that they decided to put it in the Norway Pavilion of all places. 

It really sucks that TRON doesn't have much going on in Disneyland/World (as far as I'm aware of). I completely missed out during the year Legacy came out since I can't afford it and live too far away. I was hoping years from now I could maybe go to Disneyland and have something Tron themed to experience. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2014 5:48 PM

We should all write angry letters to Disney telling them to bring back ElecTRONica...
I did have a lot of fun on cars.. but they should add a Tron Ride to ElecTRONica
and bring it back!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY