Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 REVISED: happyhuntinglv selling unnumbered editions of Tron collectible Posters on eBay.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
renderinfo2
User

REVISED: happyhuntinglv selling unnumbered editions of Tron collectible Posters on eBay.

on Sunday, August, 10, 2014 10:38 PM
REVISED: happyhuntinglv selling unnumbered editions of Tron collectibles on eBay.

happyhuntinglv is selling 3 Tron posters from the Flynn Lives ARG from $499 to $2000 each on eBay. I have revised this posting, because he has revised his listing to indicate that these aren't the same ones distributed at Comic-Con or the ARG, but "directly from 42 Entertainment to Disney Employees". They are unnumbered printed copies of the limited edition originals. Even the different inks are "off" and not shiny or glow in the dark where they should be! All I can safely say is Caveat emptor.

renderinfo2
User

RE: Beware! happyhuntinglv selling fakes Tron collectibles on eBay!

on Monday, August, 11, 2014 12:26 PM
A few notes since my original posting.  The seller has best offer, so I am hoping any offer is with the realization that these aren't the "originals" distributed at Comic-Con or from the Flynn Lives Arg. I noticed he updated the description on one of them to include "rare unnumbered", but you already know my opinion about that... 

I do realize that words like "FAKE" or "Authentic" are highly debatable, so let's just say these 3 posters are definitely aren't the "originals" distributed at Comic-Con or from the Flynn Lives Arg.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

renderinfo2
User

RE: Beware! happyhuntinglv selling fakes Tron collectibles on eBay!

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2014 8:34 AM
The seller wrote me and tried to explain that the Arcade Aid poster was from an "intentionally rare small print-batch run off" (exact quote) and that Disney directly was responsible for the campaign distributing them at Comic-con. I tried to explain that the Arcade Aid posters were NEVER at Comic-con and individually mailed by the 42 entertainment company, but I really think he's just trying to get hundreds of dollars for reprints. Oh well...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector