TRON: UPRISING 
 Who was "Accessing archived data" ?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NickScalan
User

on Thursday, February, 06, 2014 5:20 PM
Almost every episode(except maybe the pilot) started up with that voice(Tricia Helfer), "Accessing archived data" then a summary of previous events.

Who do we think was supposed to be accessing the data? Kevin in his hideout? Sam back at Encom loading the flash drive? Alan?

Thoughts?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Who was "Accessing archived data" ?

on Friday, February, 07, 2014 3:14 AM
My guess is that it's probably either Sam or Alan, since the code that's shown on the screen is mostly the same as the stuff Sam was accessing at the beginning of Legacy. So they are probably looking as the grid's history after Sam got it on the flash drive and took it home.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Agent 82
User

on Friday, February, 07, 2014 11:06 AM
I don't think it would be Kevin. It wouldn't matter what time the data was accessed (between the two movies, or after Legacy takes place), since Flynn more than likely couldn't access the data while he was on The Grid, and (spoiler, sort'a) he didn't come off The Grid after Legacy (end spoiler. Sorry, don't know how to make spoiler tags). My guess is also Sam or Alan, or perhaps someone else. Someone besides Alan and Sam could have found Flynn's computer below the arcade and accessed the data, and then never said anything. Maybe it will be revealed in the next movie! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

obibyn
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2014 1:49 AM
I always looked at it as if it was the viewer. You..me...him...her. We are accessing archive data.

Just my take.

CardioFunk
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2014 7:16 AM
I would have to agree that the whole show is the "archived data" rather than just the recap of previous episodes.

Renegade88
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2014 10:20 AM
An Alternate Universe where Sam took the time to watch a marathon of the Grid's history before sending himself in lol.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Tell your boss, we're done letting one program fight our battles."

shazbazzar
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2014 5:21 PM
FLYNN isn't accessing them.  
(1) He's inside the GRID at this point.
(2) He doesn't realize TRON is alive during Legacy.

SAM isn't accessing them -- he doesn't have time to.

I think that Dillinger has been accessing FLYNN's GRID.

He has been plotting since he was taken down by FLYNN in TRON.
He has managed to get his son in a position of power in ENCOM and now the stage has been set for his reemergence.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING