General Discussion 
 TRON at WDW?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Alan1
User

TRON at WDW?

on Tuesday, November, 26, 2013 11:43 PM
Planning a trip. Does anyone know where to find TRON elements in the Disney theme parks. I already know about TRON pictures in the 80's rooms at pop century, and the TRON costumes at Planet Hollywood. Thanks!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

renderinfo2
User

RE: TRON at WDW?

on Wednesday, November, 27, 2013 12:00 PM
At the Disney Village there is a Pin store where they usually have 1 or 2 Tron pins around, but really, anything Tron at WDW is bizarrely difficult to find...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, January, 01, 2014 9:08 PM
In Hollywood Studios, if you do the Backlot tour you can see the Huge TRON: Legacy billboards on the back of the LIghts, Motor, Action grandstands.

There is also a shop on the way to the Tower of Terror on the right hand side that had a limited edition Mickey on Lightcycle watch.

The Test Track at Epcot was refurbished to have Tron-esque elements to it.

Thats about it, that I've found. Last time I went was 2012 and I'm going again this March.

allenhuffman
User

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 9:20 AM
If you take pictures of all the TRON stuff you find, please post them somewhere. That would be a neat WDW niche gallery.

Somewhere in my site I have photos of the costume display from Planet Hollywood (www.disneyfans.com - tens of thousands of Disney theme park photos), but that was all I'd seen there since the early 1980s when TRON first came out on VHS and they were playing it at the Village (whatever the place was called that became Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island).

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON at WDW?