Other Sectors 
 The Birthday Thread. :)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
EXODUS
User

on Monday, November, 18, 2013 6:50 AM
I've noticed that, on some other forums I've been on there is a page where people can post their birthday announcements and/or greetings for other members but I don't think there's one on here, so I thought I might start one.

It's my birthday on Wednesday!

I haven't really got anything planned this year, so it would probably pretty much a normal day this year.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: The Birthday Thread. :)

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 10:29 PM
I'm 21 years old today! I am now of legal age! ^_^ I will post pics of my cake later.

Edit 1/4/2014:

Cake pic:

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

J
User

on Saturday, January, 04, 2014 2:02 AM
My birthday is Sunday the 5th.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 05, 2014 11:52 PM
J Wrote:My birthday is Sunday the 5th.

Happy birthday!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Monday, January, 06, 2014 7:20 PM
Happy birthday, both of you!

Spark, I love the cake. I have to ask what color your mouth was after eating black frosting, though. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2014 10:25 PM
Kat Wrote:Happy birthday, both of you!

Spark, I love the cake. I have to ask what color your mouth was after eating black frosting, though.

Thanks!

It turned my mouth blue/black. It was very tasty, not like some of the colored frostings!

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 07, 2014 3:44 AM
I am a very happy Spark!

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Saturday, February, 08, 2014 9:50 PM
Right on! Congrats.

I got a verbal, "Atta boy!" from Boxleitner once, at one of the conventions I can't remember the context offhand -- I could find out later -- but I think it was because I took the sleeve out from the DVD case for him to sign, or something. I didn't do anything particularly special or unique, but it was just cool to get an "Atta Boy" from Tron himself

Flynn's no villain! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 10, 2014 4:48 PM
Traahn Wrote:Right on! Congrats.

I got a verbal, "Atta boy!" from Boxleitner once, at one of the conventions I can't remember the context offhand -- I could find out later -- but I think it was because I took the sleeve out from the DVD case for him to sign, or something. I didn't do anything particularly special or unique, but it was just cool to get an "Atta Boy" from Tron himself

At PHXCC2011 I ran into him in the elevator. I was wearing my costume(hadn't put the lights on it yet) and was looking at a pamphlet and I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and say "Scoot over, program." I looked up and there he was. We hadn't seen his panel or gotten autographs yet, so I hadn't met him before. It was a total O.O moment for me. I don't think I said a word until I got back to my hotel room. The people I was sharing the room with were jealous.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2015 8:29 AM
Today is my 22nd birthday. Today is also the day the bronchitis I've had for the past week has officially progressed into walking pneumonia. So much for the plans of going out for a birthday lunch and going to see The Hobbit: the Battle of Five Armies with my family. Nope, I'm stuck at home instead, feeling like my chest is getting torn open every time I cough. This makes the third time I've had this bug, so I'm not extremely worried, but I can tell you that it is NOT fun. I know "life is what happens when you're busy making plans," but this is a rather annoying example. Sigh. Oh well. Mom promises we'll celebrate when I'm better, but it's not the same. I positively HATE being sick. *grumble*

Tron Lives!

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2015 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors