TRON: LEGACY 
 Derezzed music video/Quorra

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Komp
User

on Sunday, June, 16, 2013 1:20 AM
Just saw the tron music video of derrezed from daft punk. Pretty cool how they went and mixed original tron elements with legacy elements. My question is that when you see the end and you see Quorra revealed it appears her faction coloring is orange! Does that mean she was once with clu? I'm sure not to many people care but it damn near blew mah mind.

Kat
User

RE: Derezzed music video/Quorra

on Sunday, June, 16, 2013 5:08 PM
Do you have a link?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, June, 16, 2013 8:39 PM
Kat Wrote:Do you have a link?

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cgLL8JaVIon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

clu.exe
User

on Monday, June, 17, 2013 11:20 PM
Komp Wrote:Just saw the tron music video of derrezed from daft punk. Pretty cool how they went and mixed original tron elements with legacy elements. My question is that when you see the end and you see Quorra revealed it appears her faction coloring is orange! Does that mean she was once with clu? I'm sure not to many people care but it damn near blew mah mind.

Not to be a troll or killjoy but i dont think the music video had anything to do with the movie continuity. It was just a music video. She probably wasnt even there as quorra in the music video's storyboard/script.. Just a warrior woman program girl.. But yes saw the video immediatley when they released it and its also on my tron legacy blu rays so i watch it again from time to time. It is cool

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY