Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Will Tron 3 have Arcade games and or Flynn's Arcade in it still?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 4:31 PM

Here is my question do you guys think there will be arcade video games
in Tron 3? And will there be any more Flynn's Arcade appearing in the movie!?

I sure hope so, I will miss the End of Line club.

But it would be nice to go play Tron and Space Paranoids at Flynns! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

combatant_3
User

RE: Will Tron 3 have Arcade games and or Flynn's Arcade in it still?

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 5:55 PM
I hope so too. It was awesome to see it in Legacy, especially on the grid, and it's important to have continuity. It would be cool if it was up and running again also. Flynn's Arcade full of life, and an active Tron game, would symbolize Tron's reemergence. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Tron fighting for the users again.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 10:57 PM
IF TRON 3 ever gets made that is. Only time will tell! What I'm wondering is IF Jeff Bridges will be returning since he de materialized towards the end. So you would think his character was killed off in TRON Legacy.

combatant_3
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 11:40 PM
It's a stretch but I think there could be a place for Kevin Flynn in Tr3n. Consistent with the original, there was a religious theme in Legacy. Flynn was the creator, a god to the programs. There is also the possibility that he appears in flashbacks. I personally think they should focus more on Tron (Bruce Boxleitner) in the next movie. As far as whether or not Tr3n will ever be made, I don't have any doubt that they will make it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 11:53 PM
combatant_3 Wrote:I hope so too. It was awesome to see it in Legacy, especially on the grid, and it's important to have continuity. It would be cool if it was up and running again also. Flynn's Arcade full of life, and an active Tron game, would symbolize Tron's reemergence. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Tron fighting for the users again.

Yes I agree to see Flynn's lit up full of people playing and smiling again!
And yes it would symbolize the return of TRON!

So awesome. I also hope the MCP comes back.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

combatant_3
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 12:16 AM
Bringing the MCP back would be really interesting considering Sam Flynn is taking Encom back, but Edward Dillinger (Cillian Murphy) will definitely be back. Dillenger could be responsible for the return of the MCP. Maybe he'll create a program similar to Sark.

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 5:01 PM
Bringing the MCP back is so far the most likely story plot and Tr3n is just the cover up name until they confirm a title, And on that kevin flynn religious aspect, Flynn's dematerialization has been wondered by fans that in the next movie if sam uses his microchip that has the grid's data on it ,from the end of legacy, and plugs it in to the encom main frame he can use the grid back up recreation program along with the power of the encom mainframe to rebuild kevin and bring him out of the grid also this connection with the encom system will allow the portal to the grid to permenatnly remain open as the encom system has an untold amount of servers worldwide. but to see flynn's arcade fully popular and running again would be awesome and i am hoping that with sam taking over the company encom will release more games and we might actually get a few more in real life. and by the time this movie come out i hope that Tron: Uprising season 2 will be starting, and that electronica will be brought back. on the movie's face book page the last recorded date for release on the event info is Wednesday February 4th, 2015.

MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, June, 09, 2013 10:17 PM
combatant_3 Wrote:Bringing the MCP back would be really interesting considering Sam Flynn is taking Encom back, but Edward Dillinger (Cillian Murphy) will definitely be back. Dillenger could be responsible for the return of the MCP. Maybe he'll create a program similar to Sark.

Yes I agree Bringing the MCP back.. and a new sark would be Epic!
We also need Tron fighting more in Tron 3.

I also would love to see Light Tanks VS Recos battle scenes!!

it's all in the wrist!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY