Tron-style mobile apps

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
JoeCrammer
User

Tron-style mobile apps

on Tuesday, May, 07, 2013 11:43 PM
Hi all,

I'm a big fan of Tron, and most cool for me is a unique style.
Such simple things as glowing lines blow my mind.

As a result i've created simple live wallpaper about Light cycles ride for Android devices (ask me if link needed).

I want to ask other fans, if it's interesting to have such kind of apps.
I have plan s for whole series of apps (for device personalization and some kind of games), both free and paid about Tron. May be anyone have good idea for a good game.

Thank you.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Java
User

RE: Tron-style mobile apps

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 1:12 AM
I'm an iphone guy, so I wouldn't know much about android apps.

I was surprised Disney didn't leap at the opportunity. The only app I've seen are a few light-cycle attempts and a TRON font generator

very interested to see what you're working withwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

END OF LINE.

JoeCrammer
User

RE: Tron-style mobile apps

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 1:26 AM
For now on Android there are no good quality apps about it. And i also surprised, why.
You could see my app here -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlivewallpaper.

As i know iphone have less possibilities for interface customizations, so apps could be different.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron-style mobile apps