General Discussion 
 A real life version of Paige's musical instrument from "Isolated"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, May, 04, 2013 10:52 PM
I saw a link to this on a friends Facebook page. Check it out! It's a real life version of the musical instrument (not sure what it's called) that Paige played in the "Isolated" episode of TRON: Uprising!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c4e1/

EDIT: Oops! Sorry! I meant to post this in the "Other Sectors" forum.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Kat
User

RE: A real life version of Paige's musical instrument from "Isolated"

on Saturday, May, 04, 2013 11:56 PM
O...M...G. I want one. (Except I'd never put it down...)where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BigE73
User

RE: A real life version of Paige's musical instrument from "Isolated"

on Monday, May, 06, 2013 9:03 PM
It's a variation of a Step Sequencer; The type pictured is based an a Japan-made grid sequencer called "Tenori On", made by Yamaha. It's prettu much the gold standard for this type of sequencer. They cost about $500 US http://www.global.yamaha.com/tenori-on/
They make smartphone/tablet apps that emulates one. For the Ipad there's Tenor-i, which is a perfect emulation of an actual Tenori-on; I have an app on my Android phone called MusicGrid, which is very similar, albeit stripped down. they are very easy to make music with, and after playing with one for a while, it becomes very intuitive.

HooDooMan Wrote:I saw a link to this on a friends Facebook page. Check it out! It's a real life version of the musical instrument (not sure what it's called) that Paige played in the "Isolated" episode of TRON: Uprising!

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I can probably make make that, Just ask.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion