TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising Multi-Media Campaign

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
bluelantern714
User

on Thursday, May, 02, 2013 9:17 PM
There has been talk around the boards about starting a more widespread organized campaign to help draw more attention to the current plight of TRON: Uprising. I'm not sure if multi-media is the best way to put it, but reaching as much of the fan-base as possible in as many ways as possible is instrumental in making sure our voices are heard. I figure it's probably time to really get down to business with this, so hopefully this thread will be a starting point/brainstorming thread for how best to accomplish this.
So far, these are the ideas that seem to be forming and/or already being put into action in some form:
Letter Writing--Obviously, this has been there from day one. Pretty self-explanatory. Handwritten to Disney/Bob Iger.
Twitter--In the past, this has been a successful outlet, in combination with other avenues, for fans to reach out to the networks/companies that have cancelled their favorite programs. It would be best to do this on Staurdays, in conjunction with similar movements for other cancelled series. This endeavor would include a universal hashtag, individual weekly hashtags, and a time slot.
Tumblr/Webpage--This would be a central place for all fans to go for information, such as savetheclonewars.com.
Deviantart--There is a dedicated collection of Uprising fans that are artists, and create fanart based on the show to upload on deviantart.com. Perhaps a good way to show the love for the series would be to send those works to Disney via snail mail?

Comments, questions, concerns, ideas?

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Tron: Uprising Multi-Media Campaign

on Thursday, May, 02, 2013 11:14 PM
The sending works via snail-mail has already started. If you've looked at the Beck's Book of the Uprising thread, you'll see that we have a big work in progress already.

I've sent some art along with my letters.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, May, 03, 2013 2:08 AM
It's the The Official User Revolution - Tron Lives Campaign which had formerly been used to brainstorm or pool ideas.

Whether you want to review that and keep any mention and activity to that thread is your call. I'm sure that we don't need multiple threads of the same topic.

I don't know whether you've reviewed that thread yet. We can discuss this further there, if you like.

I have some commentary on my activities, but I will keep it to the User Revolution thread.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

bluelantern714
User

on Tuesday, May, 07, 2013 6:04 PM
Sorry about that. I'll repost in that thread .

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING