TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising Quotes?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
bluelantern714
User

Uprising Quotes?

on Tuesday, April, 16, 2013 6:29 PM
I'm doing a "quote of the day" thing on my Twitter page with each show I'm campaigning to get renewed (currently at four--hate TV stations), and I can't seem to find a quote page on the web for Uprising. Unfortunately, I have no way or time to re-watch the episodes, so can anyone list some of the quotes they remember? Thanks.

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Uprising Quotes?

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 2:41 AM
I could probably quote all the dialog from the entire series if you like. What sort of quotes do you want? Happy? Sad? Inspirational? Angry? Give me a prompt and I'll go pick out some quotes that match up.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 9:20 AM
What about funny ones?

Mara: "I need someone with small femimine hands".

Zed: "I'm your man!" abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 10:13 PM
"Don't end the revolution before it has a chance to begin!"

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 1:21 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:"Don't end the revolution before it has a chance to begin!"

It's "Tron! Don't end the revolution before it has a chance to start!" If these quotes are going out on Twitter to help support the Uprising, we must have them correct. Mistakes will only hurt our cause.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 11:43 AM
I agree on that, Shadowspark.
Many would be quite exacting over the quotations.

Of my own liking, I'd adhere to any quotes of Tron himself; but for our purpose, any variety would be suitable. I doubt I'd have the chance to transcribe any quotes reliably (a sore lack of digital episode copies does that; I refuse to pirate) otherwise I'd gladly help. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 5:08 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I agree on that, Shadowspark.
Many would be quite exacting over the quotations.

I'm always exacting over quotes, whether they're from Tron or not. When I use quotes from Uprising in a fanfic, I set up my iPod and watch the relevant scene.

LucrataNexarii Wrote:Of my own liking, I'd adhere to any quotes of Tron himself; but for our purpose, any variety would be suitable. I doubt I'd have the chance to transcribe any quotes reliably (a sore lack of digital episode copies does that; I refuse to pirate) otherwise I'd gladly help.

All of the episodes are out on iTunes and the Playstation Store. Again, what quotes do you want? There are lots of them.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 2:20 AM
Dialog Transcript of 'No Bounds':

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:

Voice of the Grid: Accessing archived data...

Cyrus: You're not the first program Tron trained to fight back. I am.

Voice of the Grid: Beck discovers that with Tron, honesty in in short supply...

Beck: Was I your first choice?

Tron: Yes.

Voice of the Grid: While Beck continues to supply his friends with truths of his own.

Beck: Cover my shift?

Zed: Why can't you do your shift?

Beck: Just...don't feel like working.

Able: How did you become the Renegade?

[Beck gasps]

Able: It's okay Beck, I know.

---

[Outside a shop, as Mara collapses a lightcycle]

Program1: ....let's just ask 'em here. Excuse me, sir, do you know where we can-

Black Guard1: Keep moving!

[Inside the shop]

Program2: There must be some mistake! I would never hide energy from General Tesler!

[Black Guard2 forces Program3 down and holds his disk to her neck, Program3 cries out]

Black Guard2: Last chance citizen! Tell us where the energy is!

[from outside the shop]

Black Guard1: Halt! You are in violation-

[shop window shatters, Black Guard1 is flung in and derezzes on impact with the floor. Black Guard2 looks up in time to be derezzed by a white disk. The disk flies back to the Renegade who leaps into the shop and catches it. Black Guard3 holds Program3 up as a a shield.]

Black Guard3: Stand down!

[The Renegade approaches and Black Guard3 throws his disk, the Renegade deflects it and it flies back and derezzes Black Guard3. Programs 2 and 3 slowly get to their feet as the Renegade walks over to them.]

Program2: Thank you, you saved our lives.

Renegade: You wanna thank me? Show me the energy you're hiding.

[Programs 2 and 3 look at each other worriedly.]

Renegade: Come on! I'm on your side, remember?

[Program2 taps a code into a touch pad and a section of the wall vanishes, revealing a hidden compartment containing several energy cores.]

Program2: Well, I guess we're both fighting the occupation in our own way.

Renegade: True, except I work alone.

[The Renegade derezzes Program2. Program3 screams and tries to run away, but the Renegade tackles her.]

Program3: No! Don't hurt me, please!

[The Renegade leans close to whisper in Program3's ear.]

Renegade: Tell them what I did.

[The Renegade gets up and walks away.]

Renegade: Guess who's back.

[The shop explodes. The Renegade's helmet folds away, revealing Cyrus. Cyrus laughs cruelly.]

---

[A crowd mills around the scene. Mara sits on a stretcher, a Medic looking at her disk, Zed and Beck stand nearby. Beck glances at the remains of the shop.]

Beck: You're lucky you're alive.

Mara: I know. It's not even safe to deliver a lightcycle anymore without body armor.

Zed: Anybody know why the shop exploded?

Mara: Tron did it.

Beck: What?

Mara: I know. It made no sense to me either, but there was a girl here - the shop's sole survivor. She showed everybody her disk, and there he was, terrorizing her. White suit and all.

Zed: Maybe he finally flipped out. Fighting an entire occupation by yourself can't be easy.

Beck: Tron's not a killer.

Mara: Well...Something's changed, because according to what I saw, he was enjoying it.

[The Medic put's Mara's disk back in it's dock and rezzes in a pair of tweezers.]

Medic: Hold still, this is gonna sting.

[Mara cringes as the Medic pulls a piece of glass out of her leg and holds it up.]

Zed: Whoa. That's a big piece of....

[Zed trails off and faints, falling backwards. Beck and Mara both look down at him.]

Mara: Oh, Zed!

[Beck kneels down and taps Zed's face.]

Beck: Zed! Come on, buddy, wake up!

Mara: Is he okay?

[Beck stands, pulling Zed up with him.]

Zed: What happened?

Beck: No worries, everything's fine.

[Beck glances towards the crowd and sees Cyrus standing there. His eyes go wide, he drops Zed.]

Zed: Ouch.

[Beck runs toward the crowd, stopping as an ambulance pulls in front of him. He ducks around it but Cyrus has vanished. He looks around in a panic and catches sight of Cyrus' turning a corner. Beck runs after him. A car pulls up and slams into Beck, knocking him down. The driver gets out as Beck scrambles to his feet.]

Driver: That wasn't my fault!

Beck: I know, I know. I'm fine.

[Beck continues to chase after Cyrus.]

Beck: Show yourself! I'm done playing games.

Cyrus: That's too bad, Renegade, because I'm just getting warmed up.

[Beck sees Cyrus duck into a third floor window and scrambles up the fire escape after him. He starts to climb into the window, hears Cyrus laugh and looks up to see Cyrus walk across a thin beam spanning the space between two rooftops. Beck runs up the stairs and onto the roof, but Cyrus kicks the beam away, Beck stops at the edge of his roof.]

Cyrus: You're just as persistent as I remember.

Beck: I liked it better when I thought you were dead.

[Cyrus pulls the white disk off his back and waves it in front of him.]

Cyrus: Did you lose something?

[Beck looks around to find a way to the other roof, when he looks back up, Cyrus is gone.]

---

[Able's garage, Beck walks to his locker.]

Beck: This can't be happening.

[Beck opens his locker and reaches to find the disk in its place. Beck pulls it out and frowns.]

Beck: Right where I left it. But why would he want me to think-

Able: Beck?

[Beck gasps and looks up to see Able standing next to him, a worried look on his face.]

Able: Everything okay?

[Beck closes his locker and steps away, still holding the disk.]

Beck: I'm good.

[Able looks at Beck skeptically.]

Able: You want to stick with that answer?

Beck: I do.

[Beck walks past Able.]

---

[a wanted sign for the Renegade changes to a more ominous theme as Beck runs past]

Voice of the Grid: Threat level is now red. The Renegade is wanted for the unlawful killing of civilian programs. Do not approach. Extremely dangerous.

[Beck puts the disk on his back, strange circuit patterns race over his body and he falls to his knees, crying out in pain. He struggles to pull the disk off and finally manages to. He stares at the disk in shocked horror.]

---

[Tron's hideout, Tron places the disk in a quarantine box.]

Voice of the Grid: Scanning counterfeit disk. Virus contained.

[Tron walks over to Beck.]

Beck: You lied to me! You knew he was out there, and you never told me!”

[Tron grabs Beck’s wrist, holding it up to the light. The scars shimmer under his touch.]

Tron: No, it seems you knew he was out there. As far as I was concerned, he was locked away.

Beck: Don’t twist this back on me! I deserve the truth, and you’re gonna give it to me!

[Tron turns back to the disk.]

Tron: The truth is that Cyrus was a mistake. He was never worthy of my name, or the suit. All that mattered to him was bringing about the end of everything we know. Which is why I chose you instead. You fight for the things you care about. Things like your city and your friends.

Beck: That’s right. But now your lie has put them all in jeopardy.

[Tron stiffens.]

Tron: I stand behind my decision. I did what I knew was best. For you, and for the revolution.

Beck: Then I’m done. It’s obvious we’re not on the same page anymore.

[Beck turns to leave and Tron calls after him]

Tron: You can’t run away from this, Beck! Quitting is exactly what Cyrus wants you to do.

[Beck stops for a moment, but doesn’t turn around.]

Beck: You don’t know that. Goodbye Tron. I have to protect my friends from your mistake.

---

[The 0001001 Club, Music blasts, Mara is sitting at the bar when Beck walks in. She waves him over.]

Mara: Beck!

Beck: Mara.

Mara: You're finally here.

Beck: Where's Zed? Let's go somewhere else, I need to clear my head.

[Mara gives Beck a strange look.]

Mara: Then it's true. You quit.

[Beck blinks.]

Beck: What are you talking about?

Mara: Sorry, but your secret's out. Your friend already told us everything.

Zed: Beck!

[Beck turns to see Zed walking toward him, his arm around Cyrus' shoulder. Beck's eyes go wide again.]

Zed: Now we know where you spend all your time! I'd skip work too if it meant hanging out with this guy!

Cyrus: Glad you made it, buddy!

[Cyrus slaps Beck's should in a friendly way, then helps Mara to her feet. He throws his arms around Mara and Zed's shoulders. He glances back at Beck.]

Cyrus: Come join us! I was just about to tell our friends how we met.

---

[Mara, Zed, Cyrus, and Beck sit at a booth, a large bowl of pink energy with four straws is on the table.]

Cyrus: Enjoy, everyone.

Beck: Thanks, but I'm not thirsty.

[Cyrus smiles slyly at Beck.]

Cyrus: What's the matter? You and the boss not seeing eye to eye.

[Beck manages to return the sneer.]

Beck: Actually, he says he's never trained anyone as good as me.

[Cyrus' eyes narrow in anger, but Mara interrupts before he can respond.]

Mara: I'm confused. Did you quit your job at the garage or not, Beck?

Beck: Course not. Whoever told you that is a lunatic. They should lock him up and throw away the key.

Zed: Ouch.

[Zed grins at Cyrus and slaps him on the chest playfully]

Zed: Beck: 1, Cy: 0. Don't take that from him.

Cyrus: It's Cyrus.

[Cyrus grins at Beck again.]

Cyrus: And why so combative, pal? Are you feeling misunderstood? Like nobody knows the real you? Tell me, because I'm here to help you. Just like you did me.

[Beck leans forward, sneering at Cyrus.]

Beck: I don't have a clue what you're talking about, Cy.

[Cyrus' eyes narrow again, and this time Zed interrupts]

Zed: Come on, get to the good stuff! Tell us how you guys met!

Mara: Yeah, tell us.

[Cyrus laughs]

Cyrus: Of course. What do you say, Beck? Do you want to tell them, or should I?

[Different music starts playing and catches Mara's attention.]

Mara: Oh! This is it! I love this song!

[Mara gets up and pulls Zed to his feet.]

Mara: Zed, come on, dance with me!

Zed: What? But I want to hear-

Mara: It can wait. Promise us no juicy Beck stories until we get back.

Cyrus: Are there any other kind, darling?

Zed: Seriously? I love this guy.

[Zed and Mara go off to dance, Beck glares at Cyrus and drops his voice to a whisper.]

Beck: Give me back my disk.

Cyrus: Gladly.

[Cyrus pulls the white disk out and lays it on the table, but before Beck can take it, Cyrus pulls it back. activating the sharp edge.]

Cyrus: Hold on. I thought you quit.

Beck: Let go!

[They tug the disk back and forth for a bit. Cyrus laughs.]

Cyrus: Make me.

[Beck glances towards the dance floor, and Cyrus laughs again.]

Cyrus: What'sa matter, Renegade? Come on, punch me, headbutt me! Bring it!

[The disk cuts into the table and Cyrus lets go with a sneer.]

Cyrus: Oh, how stupid of me. You won't fight, your precious friends are here. To tell you the truth, that Zed rubs me the wrong way. Now Mara on the other hand, she grows on you. I like her...a lot.

[Beck clenches his fists, stands and glares at Cyrus again.]

Beck: Stay away from them!

Cyrus: Or what?

[Beck's lips form a thin line but he doesn't answer. Cyrus just laughs again.]

Cyrus: That's your problem, you don't derezz programs, do you? But like I said, I'm gonna help you out. I'm going to free you from your indecisive thinking.

Beck: I'm done listening.

Cyrus: Well then take action. I have it from a good source that Argon's new Renegade has planted a bomb in Able's Garage. Get there in time and you can disarm it. Get there too late and well...you know the drill.

Beck: You forget, I've visited your special prison. I know your tricks.

[Cyrus starts to walk away, then turns back and smiles.]

Cyrus: Beck, comrade, from one Renegade to another - sometimes a bomb is just a bomb.

---

[Beck races his cycle through Argon.]

---
[Able's garage, mechanics are working on various vehicles, when Beck's cycle screams in. Bel leaps off the bike not bothering to collapse it.]

Beck: I need everyone to get out! This is an emergency! Go!

Able: Beck, what's going on?

Beck: There’s a bomb!

Able: In my garage?

[A high-pitched beeping draws attention to Beck’s cycle. The beeping is coming from a small device attached to the under side.]

Beck: Oh no. Get down!

[Beck tackles Able to the ground as the bike explodes]

---

[Able tosses the pieces of the bomb remains onto his desk, next to where Beck is sitting.]

Able: Your Cyrus is a creature of habit.

Beck: Wait, you know him?

Able: Who do you think built his prison? If we dig deep enough, we’ll find that all his explosives are repurposed from materials at hand.

[Able gives Beck a sharp look.]

Able: You know, you should have told me what happened.

Beck: I didn’t want to drag you into this.

Able: So you lied.

Beck: But for a good reason.

Able: Just like Tron lied to you.

Beck: No, it was-

Able: For exactly the same reason. He was protecting you, just like you thought you were protecting me.

[Beck stiffens slightly and gets down from the desk.]

Beck: Yeah, well, it seemed different at the time. Which is why I quit.

Able: Quit? You can’t quit.

Beck: But I can’t trust him! Cyrus said-

Able: Cyrus?! Don't you know you can't believe anything that program says? It's how be beats you! He tricks you into doing one thing, when it’s really about another! Just like your bike here! Cyrus never even had to lift a finger! He let you hand-deliver the bomb straight to his target! He could’ve sent you anywhere.”

[Beck's eyes go wide as the realization hits him]

Beck: The counterfeit disk!

---

[Tron's hideout, the quarantine box dissolves and one by one the lights start to go out until Tron's circuits are the only thing visible in the dark.]

Voice of the Grid: Containment breach. Unable to neutralize. All power systems shutting down.

[Another set of circuits appears, this one more complex. Tron turns as Cyrus speaks.]

Cyrus: What? No hug?

---

[Able and Beck ride through the Outlands, heading for Tron's hideout at top speed.]

---

[The hideout is dark as the doors open for beck and Able. A voice speaks.]

Cyrus' Voice: I-I k-knew you-you’d come...

[Beck and Able climb the steps to where Tron’s data-screen usually glows. The counterfeit disk hangs in the air, an image of Cyrus’ sneering face floating in the center.]

Cyrus: So, let the games begin.

Beck: I’m not here to play games.

Cyrus: Correction, that’s the only reason you’re here. How sad, even my pre-recorded hologram finds you predictable. But enough about me. Our beloved mentor, Tron, believes in a free grid, but that’s a lie. All programs are just that – programmed. No one on the grid chooses their destiny, until now.

[Two images flare up on either side of the disk, one of Tron, the other of Mara and Zed.]

Cyrus: Today, your future is up to you. Mechanic or Renegade? Who will you be?

[A pedestal rises up from the floor and stops at waist-height.]

Cyrus: I have left you a single code key that can disable them, but you can’t be in two places at once.

[Beck grabs the key and tosses it to Able.]

Beck: Go make sure Zed and Mara are safe.

Able: What are you gonna do?

Beck: I’ll think of something.

---

[As Beck and Able go their separate ways, Cyrus' voice can still be heard.]

Cyrus: On one end of the city over Argon Square, Tron is waiting for you in a compressor room with a bomb on his back. While far away, your friends are locked in a crane, high above the docks in the same explosive predicament. No matter what you do, someone will not survive. So with time running out, I have to ask; who will you save?

---

[The crane, Zed and Mara wake just as the door opens and Able runs in.]

Zed: Able!

Mara: Help us!

---

[The compressor room, Beck runs in.]

Beck: Tron!

Tron: Quickly, get it off of me, and we can still rescue your friends.

Beck: It's already taken care of. Able's on his way now to get them with the code key.

[Beck pulls out his tool and starts to work on the bomb.]

Beck: Come on...

---

[The crane, the code key doesn't work, an error sign appearing.]

Mara: What's the matter, Able?

Zed: Yeah, get them off of us.

Able: I should have known it! The key's no good! It was a trick.

[Able throws the key aside and rezzes his safety equipment into place.]

Zed: A trick? Who's trick?

[Mara cries out as Able's actions cause a crackle of electricity.]

Able: Will you stop jabbering? I can barely think straight!

---

[Compressor room, Beck pulls the harness off Tron's back and tosses it aside.]

Beck: There we go. Bypassed.

Tron: Excellent work, Beck.

Beck: Don’t thank me, thank Bodhi.

[Beck and Tron head for the exit, but are stopped as Cyrus steps into the doorway.]

Cyrus: Going somewhere? You pick him over your friends. How predictable.

[Beck steps forwards, prepping to fight.]

Beck: If my friends are hurt, I will derezz you with my bare-ahh!

[Cyrus ducks under Beck’s fist and punches the younger program in the abdomen.]

Cyrus: Finally! Some fire! Some vigor!”

[A kick to the chest sends Beck stumbling back into Tron who catches and steadies him. Beck leaps back at Cyrus, who dodges the attack and flings Beck into the wall.]

Cyrus: Your friends aren’t hurt, you idiot. They’re dead.

[Tron joins the fight, but Cyrus dodges his blow as well and forces him back. Once more Beck lunges, and again Cyrus has the upper hand, pinning Beck against the near wall.]

Cyrus: You killed them when you decided to rescue Tron, instead.

[Cyrus glances at the discarded harness.]

Cyrus: Wait, where’s the code key?

[Cyrus pushes Beck away, and sneers at him and Tron.]

Cyrus: Oh, this is spectacular. You’ve sent someone else to retrieve your friends.

Tron: Admit it, he’s beaten you, Cyrus.

Cyrus: Wrong! You don’t have a clue what he’s done!

[Beck lunges for Cyrus again.]

Beck: What does that mean? What did you do? Tell me!

[Cyrus catches and flings Beck away, sending the younger program sprawling. Beck grunts as he lands hard and Cyrus laughs, turning to Tron.]

Cyrus: Look at him, panicking. He’s failed you, just like he’s failed them.

Tron: No. You’re my only failure.”

[All laughter flees from Cyrus’ face as he draws his disk and lunges at Tron.]

Cyrus: Liar!

[Tron catches Cyrus’ wrist and forces him to the ground, pinning him there.]

Tron: Go! Help Able! Go!

[Beck scrambles to his feet and flees. Tron draws his own disk and glares down at Cyrus.]

Tron: I should’ve done this a long time ago.

Cyrus: You took the words right out of my mouth.

[Cyrus flings Tron off him and gets to his feet again. He delivers a hard blow to Tron’s side and forces him against the wall.]

Cyrus: “Say it!”

[Cyrus slams his disk inches away from Tron’s face.]

Cyrus: Say I’m stronger than you! Say I’m smarter!

Tron: No.

---

[Beck races for the docks, pushing his cycle to its limits.]

---

[Tron pushes off the wall and strikes; Cyrus dodges and throws another punch. A blow to the back of Tron’s neck sends him to ground momentarily.]

Cyrus: I want you to perish with the words on your lips!

[Tron scrambles back to gain ground before attacking again. Cyrus is ready and kicks Tron at the junction of his neck and shoulder, forcing him back again.]

Cyrus: Tell me I deserve to be your successor! Call me Tron!

Tron: Never.

[Tron is flung back by the force of Cyrus’ kick and lands hard. Cyrus kneels over him raises his disk to strike.]

Cyrus: Say it!

[Tron reaches around at presses the bomb harness against Cyrus' chest, snapping the tool free.]

Tron: How predictable.

[Cyrus stumbles backwards, cutting the harness free of the energy cores. Tron gets to his feet.]

Cyrus: No, no!

---

[The docks, Able pulls the harnesses off Mara and Zed.]

Able: Got it!

Mara: Able, you still haven't told us how we ended up here.

Zed: Yeah, who did this to us?

Able: With all that's happened, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out already. The program who attacked you is-

[Able is cut of as the counter reaches zero and the harnesses in his hands crackle with electricity. He falls to his knees and screams in pain. Mara tries to help but Zed holds her back.]

Mara: Able!

---

[The harness on Cyrus activates and Cyrus screams, stumbling back and falling over the railing. Tron goes to look and sees the remains of the harness, but there is no sign of Cyrus.]

---

[Able sees that the energy cores are heating up.]

Able: Run!

Mara: Able!

[Zed forces Mara to run and they jump out just as the crane explodes. The land in the water and swim to shore.]

---

[Beck reaches the docks just in time to see the crane explode, he watches it crash into the water]

---

[Zed helps Mara out of the water as a crowd forms. Mara looks up as the Renegade pushes his way through.]

Renegade: You're alive...

[The girl from the shop points at the Renegade and screams.]

Program3: There he is! That's him! He did this!

Mara: He killed Able...

Zed: What? Mara, no...

Mara: He did this! He killed Able!

Renegade: Able...no...wait!

[The crowd converges on the Renegade, shouting abuse. The Renegade has no choice but to flee. He runs to his cycle and zooms away.]

---

[The garage, Mara turns out the lights in Able's Office, and goes to join Zed in front of the wanted sign, Tron's voice can be heard.]

Tron: Able's gone. The city's against you. Your friends blame you for it all.

[Tron and Beck stand on a rooftop over looking the city. Tron's scar is clearly visible.]

Tron: And it's only going to get worse.

Beck: I know.

[Beck rezzes in his helmet to cover his face.]

Renegade: And I'm ready.

----

There we go. That took me about 5 hours total(not that I'm complaining), so I hope you guys like it and find it useful. Let me know if you want the other episodes done.

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 2:35 AM
All right! Excellent work, Shadowspark! !!

Perfect. I have a folder dedicated to 'Tron Lives!' activity, and I'll gladly add the transcript to that, credit to yourself. I'm sure it should come in handy for application to a few projects!

Make sure you reward yourself for that! It's a good many hours of work.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 2:57 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:All right! Excellent work, Shadowspark! !!

Perfect. I have a folder dedicated to 'Tron Lives!' activity, and I'll gladly add the transcript to that, credit to yourself. I'm sure it should come in handy for application to a few projects!

Make sure you reward yourself for that! It's a good many hours of work.

I put a lot of effort into making it perfect. I'm sure Clu would be proud of me. It's not like I have much else to do with my time. I do plan to make transcripts of all the other episodes, So if you all could give me the order you want them done in, that would be great. I will attempt to have at least one episode done and posted each week.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 3:36 AM
Hell, you do that and I'd feel obliged to break out my calligraphy inks and write you a personal letter of commendation! That, and likely send along some money to buy you a nice dinner out. Or, anything of your choice; not that I can promise much. After all, you'll likely need a break after all of that.

It's a lot of work, and I respect that. It benefits all fans who need the reference for creative purposes.

Personally, the 'Scars' set of episodes are my favorite; if you could cover those, I'd be grateful. Unless any other Program comes up with a listed order, it's fair game.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 4:06 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Hell, you do that and I'd feel obliged to break out my calligraphy inks and write you a personal letter of commendation! That, and likely send along some money to buy you a nice dinner out. Or, anything of your choice; not that I can promise much. After all, you'll likely need a break after all of that.

It's a lot of work, and I respect that. It benefits all fans who need the reference for creative purposes.

Personally, the 'Scars' set of episodes are my favorite; if you could cover those, I'd be grateful. Unless any other Program comes up with a listed order, it's fair game.

Heh, make me a book I can put my Tron drawings/stories/other mostly 2-dimentional art in, and I'll be a happy Spark. Don't send money.

Scars parts 1 and 2 are up next then. I'll try to have them up sometime within the next two weeks.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 4:27 AM
You've got it!

Although I have projects and ideas coming out of my ears at the moment (it's a long backlog list...), I'll certainly keep it in mind. I can either use standard 8.5x11 paper, which properly folded and bound, results in a book 5.5 wide by 8.5 tall. Or, I have a larger format of thicker, fibrous paper (liquid inks are apt to feather), resulting in a book 8.5 wide by 12 inches tall.

It can be as many pages (or thick, in given measure) as you like. It'd be bound old-style/monastic, so it'd have those cords in the back, and full board covers. Leather or canvas covers are an option, especially the latter, if you want to be able to paint your own. I'm not a fantastic binder, certainly... But I like being generous and helpful where I can.

... To be honest, I've caught myself wanting to make a massive (at least 2 feet wide by 3 feet tall) 'Book of Tron' for 'cons, for all of Bruce's loyal fans to sign and embellish with all manner of photos, letters, signatures, writing, and whatever. But, it's just an idea or wish at this time. It'd be like the 'Pirata Codex,' just more Tron in style! (Also, assuming poor Bruce would want it, or be able to lug around a book like that. I'd also have to find some beast-format of paper reams. I shudder at the cost... Screw the leather and other materials; the paper is the real killer.)

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 25, 2013 4:49 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:You've got it!

Although I have projects and ideas coming out of my ears at the moment (it's a long backlog list...), I'll certainly keep it in mind. I can either use standard 8.5x11 paper, which properly folded and bound, results in a book 5.5 wide by 8.5 tall. Or, I have a larger format of thicker, fibrous paper (liquid inks are apt to feather), resulting in a book 8.5 wide by 12 inches tall.

It can be as many pages (or thick, in given measure) as you like. It'd be bound old-style/monastic, so it'd have those cords in the back, and full board covers. Leather or canvas covers are an option, especially the latter, if you want to be able to paint your own. I'm not a fantastic binder, certainly... But I like being generous and helpful where I can.

We can talk about that once I finish getting the episodes typed up. You'll probably not be as swamped then.

LucrataNexarii Wrote:... To be honest, I've caught myself wanting to make a massive (at least 2 feet wide by 3 feet tall) 'Book of Tron' for 'cons, for all of Bruce's loyal fans to sign and embellish with all manner of photos, letters, signatures, writing, and whatever. But, it's just an idea or wish at this time. It'd be like the 'Pirata Codex,' just more Tron in style! (Also, assuming poor Bruce would want it, or be able to lug around a book like that. I'd also have to find some beast-format of paper reams. I shudder at the cost... Screw the leather and other materials; the paper is the real killer.)

That would be cool. I'm sure you'll find a way to get it to work, eventually.

Tron Lives!

obibyn
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 11:22 AM
A couple of my favorites...

Tron "Good news... I'm healed, Bad news.... I'm healed"

Mara "What about Tron"? ... Graffiti Guy" What about him? He's fine... He's Tron"

Beck "I'm Tron.... Now shut up and fight"
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 29, 2013 9:41 PM
Transcript of 'Scars pt 1'. Here we go:

Voice of the Grid: Accessing archived data...Clu seized control of the grid, and left Tron for dead, but Tron survived...barely...

Tron: That healing chamber is the only thing holding these scars at bay.

Beck: Tron!

Voice of the Grid: Meanwhile, the Renegade continues to fascinate the public...

Mara: I wonder if he's really Tron like they're saying.

Voice of the Grid: And becomes a major thorn in Tesler's side....

Tesler: Do whatever you have to do, but bring me the Renegade!

---

[Large hovercraft traveling over the sea, heading towards Argon, helmeted figure stands on the prow. As the ship approaches the checkpoint, the figure goes inside to the helm. The helmet folds back to reveal a black-haired program with a sneer on his face]

Voice of the Grid: Accessing ship manifest...entry granted. Priority clearance.

[The sentries running the checkpoint are shocked. On the outside wall of the checkpoint, a little device blinks and a line of light travels down into the water.]

---

[Tron's hideout, Tron stands at the data screen when an alert interrupts his work. He pulls the alert to the fore, and when the name of the ship's occupant appears, Tron's eyes go wide. His fists clench and his scar opens a little.]

Tron: Dyson...

---

[Tesler's ship, Dyson's hovercraft comes in to land.]

Voice of the Grid: Vessel cleared for landing...

Pavel: Who is that? And why don't we have one of those ships?

[Tesler glares at Pavel.]

Pavel:[rushed] Not that we need one.

Tesler: We don't.

[The hatch opens, the ramp lowers and Dyson walks slowly down it.]

Tesler:[in a whisper] Oh, not him. That vile, two-faced phoney.

[Tesler approaches Dyson, an obviously feigned expression of welcome on his face.]

Tesler: Dyson! What a wonderful surprise! To what do we owe this pleasure?

[Dyson walks past Tesler, unsmiling.]

Dyson: I think you know. I'm here to fire you. Condemn you to the Games.

[Tesler stiffens, Paige and Pavel glance at each other. Dyson smiles.]

Dyson: Joking, of course. Just a customary review of our satellite ops. I doubt I'll see anything to warrant that.

[Tesler relaxes, then freezes as Dyson pauses as if just remembering something.]

Dyson: Oh, and there's also the matter of the - what's his name? - Renegade?

Tesler: He's nothing! A minor nuisance!

Dyson: Odd. Because Clu hears different. Well, have to see for myself.

[Dyson walks away.]

Paige: I think I like him as much as I like the Renegade.

Tesler: I want you both glued to Dyson. Every moment he's here. Make sure his visit is brief...and uneventful.

---

[On a ridge above the ship, Tron and Beck are watching through binoculars. Tron is wearing all black while Beck wears the white suit.]

Tron: Your target. Take a good look.

[Beck grimaces.]

Beck: I could have surveilled him myself. You didn't have to come out here.

[Tron is silent.]

Beck: He must be pretty important...

Tron: All you need to know is he’s Clu’s highest ranking soldier – and the deadliest.

[Beck flinches.]

Beck: Copy that. So, what’s our plan?

Tron: Dyson has vital intel on Clu, so you’re going to capture him. Bring him to the hideout, where I’ll extract it from him.

[Beck looks startled.]

Beck: Wouldn’t it make more sense for me to just get his disk? If I bring him to the Lair, he’ll see our operation, see you – we’d have to derezz him. Which is a bad thing…right? Right...?

Tron: I have bigger plans for Dyson and there’s a reason you don’t know the details. You just have to get him. Unless you can’t handle that...

[Beck raises his hands and gets to his feet.]

Beck: It’s not how I’d do it, but you’re Tron. I just wear the suit. Your scar...you’ve been away from the healing chamber too long.

Tron:[sarcastically] Funny. I hadn’t noticed.

---

[Flashback, Tron is standing on top of a skyscraper that has the 'T' emblazoned at the top.]

Tron: Just once, Dyson, I wish you'd come to me when you don't have bad news.

[Dyson walks up behind Tron, a slight smile on his face.]

Dyson: But then I wouldn't be doing my job.

Tron: Let me guess; another disturbance in the ISO district.

---

[Elevator inside the tower, Tron and Dyson.]

Dyson: Ever since these ISOs showed up, it's been one incident after the next.

Tron: You're acting like we've never had security problems before. Programs are written to be competitive.

[Elevator door opens, Dyson and Tron walk out. There are workers looking at screens that show images of a group of ISOs being threatened by a mob.]

Voice of the Grid: ISO outbreaks in progress...

Dyson: But it's different with them. Nobody knows what these ISOs are. They've got the whole city on edge.

Voice of the Grid: Units requested in sectors: 4, 8, 15, 16, 24, 42.

Tron: Then it's time to take the edge off. Assemble our team.

---

[Elevator, Tron, Dyson, and three other security programs, two male, one female.]

Tron: Apparently the locals don't like ISOs moving into their neighborhood. So we're going to show them that there's room on the Grid for everyone.

Male Security Program1: Slap a few wrists, send a few programs home, all in a cycle's work.

Male Security Program2: How would you know, Reeve? You've never worked a cycle in your life.

[The elevator doors open, the programs walk out.]

Tron: I want the crowd dispersed peacefully. Under no circumstances are you to draw your disks. Understood?

[The other programs stop and stare in shock.]

Female Security Program: You want us to go in unarmed?

Reeve: For ISOs?

Male Security Program2: What should we stop the mob with, a group hug?

Dyson: In case you had cubes in your ears, that was an order! Now get moving, programs! On the double!

[The three programs stiffen, salute, then activate their lightcycles.]

Tron: Thanks.

Dyson: Anytime, old friend.

---

[Five lightcycles zoom along the streets of the city, Tron's cycle in the lead.]

---

[The tension is palpable. A crowd of ISOs stands silent in the face of catcalls and jeers from the Basics across the square.]

Basic1: Freaks! Go back to the Sea you crawled out of!

ISO1: This is our home too.

[This only increases the heckling from the Basics. Just as it seems things are about to get physical, five lightcycles zoom up, forcing the crowd back. The riders dismount, revealing Tron and his team. The crowd goes quiet except for a few murmurs]

Basic1: It's Tron.

Basic2: It's him.

Tron: Look at yourselves! Flynn intended the Grid for all programs. To be shared, freely. Don’t dishonor his vision through violence.

[The Basics start to back down under Tron's glare, Dyson steps up next to Tron. Tron turns to Dyson, suddenly a disk flies between them and strikes one of the Basics. The Basic derezzes. Tron turns to where the disk came from, but all that can be seen is a shadow that ducks out of sight.]

Basic1: ISOs! It was them!

Tron: No. No!

Basic1: Derezz!

[The Basics surge forward, intent on derezzing the ISOs. Tron and his team rez in armor and attempt to stop the mob but to no avail. Several ISOs are derezzed.]

Male Security Program2: Stay back! Get back!

[Reeve's shield is destroyed and the program draws his disk; the other security programs follow suit, only Dyson and Tron don't.]

Dyson: No disks! Tron said no disks!

[Tron notices that most of Dyson's armor has been derezzed.]

Tron: Dyson, fall back!

[Dyson is knocked to the ground, then a disk flies close and derezzes Dyson's right eye and most of the right side of his face. Dyson falls to the ground.]

Tron: Dyson! Dyson!

---

[Present time, the ledge above Tesler's ship]

Tron: Welcome to Argon, old friend.

---

[Tron's hideout, Beck is in the simulation chamber, Tron at the console.]

Tron: Let's go again.

Beck: Again? We've done this simulation four times!

Tron: That's not enough. Again!

[Tron rezzes in a simulation of a smoke bomb to Beck's hand, Beck sets it and sighs.]

Beck: [sarcastically] Yes sir!

Tron: I can hear you. Focus!

[Beck rezzes in his helmet as Tron starts the simulation.]

Voice of the Grid: Reloading simulation. Extraction mode, build five.

[Several black guards appear, Beck tosses the smoke bomb, then quickly takes the black guards down. Dyson appears.]

Voice of the Grid: Rendering Dyson level. Calibrating for maximum difficulty.

[Beck and Dyson fight for several moments, then the ground fades to code and drops away as the surroundings change.]

Voice of the Grid: Reconfiguring...

[The fight continues, Tron watching. Finally, Beck grabs Dyson's disk and knocks the other to the ground. Beck deactivates both disks.]

Tron: Finish him!

[Beck looks up at Tron, startled. A frown appears on Beck's face.]

---

[Recognizer flying over the city, Paige pilots, Dyson stares out the window, Pavel stands by.]

Dyson: A quaint little berg. I wonder why Tesler's having so much trouble getting it in line.

[Dyson walks to a lift that lowers him out of sight. Pavel turns to Paige.]

Pavel: Seems like Tesler's on shaky ground. You don't think Clu's considering demoting him?

[Paige ignores Pavel.]

Pavel: Nah, me neither. Of course, anything goes when you're at the top. Don't you find politics fascinating?

Paige: Nothing you say is fascinating.

Pavel: Don't be coy, you're ambitious too. Think about how far up the ladder we could climb if we had each others' backs. Can you imagine what you and I could do, together?

Paige: I can, and it makes me sick.

[Paige abruptly slows the recognizer's speed, causing Pavel to slam into the window.]

Paige: Oops.

---

[Lower level of the reco, Dyson stares out the window.]

---

[Flashback, in front of Flynn's Arcade, Dyson and Tron watch a large crowd of ISOs.]

Dyson: ISOs. Like a disease, they keep spreading.

Tron: Dyson, stay on mission. We’re just here to work with Flynn. I need you to keep this area safe.

Dyson: Look at them! Their light-lines, it’s not right. And they were never written; they serve no purpose-

Tron: Dyson! We don’t know who threw the first disk that day.

Dyson: I do. Them.

[The conversation stops as a gold lightcycle rolls slowly down a path that's forming in the crowd of ISOs.]

Tron: Clu.

Clu:[sarcastically] I see Flynn’s on time. As usual.

[Tron sighs. The column of light flares up in the Arcade, the signal that the User is come.]

Tron: There he is now.

[Flynn steps out of the door, a huge grin on his face.]

Flynn: Well, aren’t you two a sight for sore eyes?

[Flynn turns to look out over the crowd of ISOs.]

Flynn: We are on the eve of something big. And the key – the key is the ISOs.

Tron: Yes, ISOs. There’s been more unrest.

Clu: To...uh, put it mildly.

Flynn: Now, Clu-

Dyson: Flynn!

[Flynn and Clu turn to look.]

Dyson: I-uh-I'm one of your security programs.

Flynn: Dyson, I know.

Dyson: I want you to do something about those ISOs. They pervert the Grid, and they need to be erased from it.

Tron: You should know Dyson sustained that injury in the line of duty.

[Flynn walks over to Dyson and puts a hand on the program's shoulder. He smiles benevolently.]

Flynn: I understand your need for justice, but ISOs have just as much a right to exist here as anyone. The Grid created them, not me.

[Flynn laughs turns back to Clu and Tron.]

Flynn: Now, who’s ready to alter the fabric of existence as we know it, yeah?

---

[Present time, Dyson glares at the window once more.]

---

[Tron's hideout, Tron stands in front of the healing chamber. He pushes his hand into the glowing liquid, and for a moment the scar starts to heal. The Tron pulls his hand out and clenches it into a fist. A figure steps into the doorway and tosses something. A beeping sound alerts Tron and he pulls off is disk. A small glowing red device is attached to it and Tron can't pull it off.]

Voice of the Grid: Gravity reversal initiated.

[The gravity switches, and Tron falls to the ceiling, which is now the floor. His disk lands next to him, the red light still blinking. Tron grabs the disk and throws it out the doorway, then covers his ears and waits for the explosion. It never comes. Instead, Beck steps into the doorway, holding the disk.]

Voice of the Grid: Gravity restored.

[With the gravity reset, Tron drops back to the floor, landing in a crouch. He stands and glares at Beck, who approaches slowly.]

Beck: Look, I know you have your secret plan that I don't know about, but I figured that if you saw I could get your disk, you'd know I could get Dyson's.

[Tron grabs his disk back from Beck.]

Tron: I don't want cheap gimmicks, I want Dyson! Don't come back until he's your prisoner.

[Tron stalks to the door.]

Beck: So, that's it?

Tron: No! If you pull a stunt like that again, you're out! I'll wage this revolution without you!

[The door slides shut, leaving Beck alone.]

---

[As the recognizer comes in to land at Argon Park, Beck is perched atop the sign. The smoke bomb is hidden in a grate below him. Dyson walks across the place, Paige and Pavel on his heels.]

Paige: Sir, I know General Tesler is eager for you to see the energy plant.

Dyson: All in good time. I like to get a feel for the - ah - public. You seem nervous about something. Oh, it's not the Renegade business, is it?

Paige: Him? Of course not. I can assure you the Renegade is a non-issue.

Pavel: Well, except for that time he beheaded Clu's statue. And blew it up.

Paige: My colleague gets carried away. At best, the Renegade is a petty vandal.

[Paige stops as Dyson holds up a hand. He kneels and places his hand flat on the ground. Glowing footprints appear, leading to the grate in front of them.]

Pavel: What is it?

[Dyson claps a hand over Pavel's mouth, silencing him. Beck hastily pushes the button on the detonator, but it's too late. Dyson sprints forward, grabs the explosive, and flings it into the air. The detonation makes Beck wince as he crouches out of sight.]

Dyson: Smoke bomb. It’s harmless up there, but down here it would’ve left us an easy target. For what, I wonder?

Paige: Scour the area! Whoever did this could still be nearby.

[Paige turns to Dyson.]

Paige: There’s only one program who could’ve done this.

Dyson: Let me guess, your petty vandal?

Pavel: My colleague is being modest. The Renegade has actually built quite a reputation. Some even say he’s Tron.

[Dyson laughs.]

Dyson: Oh believe me, he’s not Tron. I was there when Tron and Flynn nearly destroyed the Grid.

[Paige’s eyes widen slightly.]

Paige: You knew Tron?

[Dyson laughs again.]

Dyson: Knew him? I watched him die.

[Beck's eyes go wide in shock.]

---

[Flashback, Dyson stands in the shadows as Clu confronts Flynn and Tron.]

Clu: Flynn! Am I still to create the perfect system?

Flynn: Yeah...

[Clu rezzes in his helmet, and Dyson signals the guards standing near him to attack.]

Dyson: Now.

[The guards advance and Tron turns to fight.]

Tron: Flynn, go!

[Tron derezzes the guards, but is finally over whelmed. Clu stands over him, a sneer on his face. Tron glares up defiantly.]

Tron: You've failed, Clu. Flynn will vanish. Disappear into the Grid. He's the Creator.

Clu: He can go wherever he wants. It was you I'm after. Without the mighty Tron, the creator will fall, and Clu will rise.

[Dyson walks up into Tron's line of sight.]

Tron: Dyson?

Clu: What do you think, Tron? I made Dyson perfect again.

[Dyson turns, showing that the right side of his face is once more intact.]

Tron: Dyson...I trusted you...He betrayed us....

Dyson: You're wrong. Flynn betrayed us. Betrayed all of us. Now Clu is free to cleanse the Grid of the ISOs.

[Clu kneels over Tron and brings his disk down hard. Tron cries out in pain.]

---

[Present time, Tron's hideout. Tron watches Beck's lightcycle approach and turns to see the door open. Beck steps in and derezzes his helmet. Tron glares.]

Tron: I told you not to come back empty-handed!

Beck: Just answer me one question. Is this about fighting the revolution, or derezzing Dyson?

Tron: This isn't your battle. Stay out of it.

[Tron tries to walk past Beck, but Beck grabs Tron's shoulder.]

Beck: Hey! I don't care what you do to me. I'm not letting you kill for revenge.

[There is a crackle of electricity and Beck collapses, Tron lets go of the stun charge he pressed to Beck's chest and watches the younger program fall. Tron pulls the disk off Beck's back and pulls it apart, tossing Beck's disk aside. Tron replaces the white disk on his own back and the white suit overlays the darker one.]

Tron: I didn't ask your permission.

To be continued in Scars pt 2, which should be posted sometime soon.

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, April, 29, 2013 10:29 PM
Ah, yes, the 'Scars' episodes.

I joke: so good I could smoke 'em! Thanks again for all of the dedication and hard work, ShadowSpark!

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 29, 2013 10:36 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Ah, yes, the 'Scars' episodes.

I joke: so good I could smoke 'em! Thanks again for all of the dedication and hard work, ShadowSpark!

Part 2 will probably be up sometime later this week. Glad you appreciate it.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 04, 2013 9:08 PM
And here's the transcript of 'Scars pt2':

Voice of the Grid: Accessing archived data...Everyone is - overjoyed when a visitor comes to town...

Tesler: Oh, not him.....Dyson, what a wonderful surprise!

Voice of the Grid: Tron remembers Dyson fondly...

Tron: Thanks.

Dyson Anytime, old friend......Now.

Tron: Flynn, go!......Dyson, I trusted you!

Voice of the Grid: And Beck realizes Tron is interested in more than a reunion...

Beck: I'm not letting you kill for revenge.

Tron: I didn't ask your permission.

----

[Beck slowly wakes up, realizes what has happened. He pulls the stun charge off his chest and crushes it. He gets up and walks to the window, looks out to see Tron's lightcycle zooming away from the hideout.]

Beck: Where are you going, Tron?

----

[Tron's lightcycle zooms across the icy expanse, moving smoothly around obstacles. Beck - on the bike he took from Zed - chases after. Tron activates his light-wall.]

Beck: Come on Tron, this isn't you!

[Beck speeds up, activates his own light-wall, swerves in front of Tron, creating a loop around him. Tron skids to a stop and turns around. Beck pulls his bike close to his earlier wall, closing the loop. Tron collapses his bike long enough to jump over the loop, then rezzes the bike back in and continues on his original course. Beck gives chase once more, speeding up to slam his bike into Tron's.]

Beck: Enough!

[Tron slams the bike back, nearly knocking Beck off his cycle, but that doesn't deter him. Beck attempts to get Tron to stop.]

Beck: Enough!

[Tron zooms straight towards a pile of rubble with a small gap in it, too small for both bikes to fit through. Beck is forced to turn aside. Tron slides through the gap and grabs a metal rod; before Beck can get close, Tron shoves the rod into the rear wheel of Beck's bike, forcing the bike to collapse. Tron jumps the chasm in front of them and turns to wait. Beck slides toward the edge, barely managing to keep from falling in.]

Beck: Whoa...

[As soon as he sees that Beck has stopped himself, Tron zooms off. Beck stands and looks down at a device in his hand, a tracker chip can be seen on Tron's bike.]

----

[Tesler's ship. Tesler, Pavel and Paige walk down a hallway towards the throne room. Tesler is not happy.]

Tesler: You had simple orders. Give Dyson a tour. Make sure it goes smoothly. So why didn't it?!

Paige: There was a minor security lapse, but Dyson was unharmed.

Pavel: Fortunately I was there to stop the Renegade from claiming his target.

[They enter the throne room, the throne is facing away from them.]

Tesler: If I hear one more mention of the-

Dyson: Mention of whom?

[The throne swivels, Dyson is lounging on the seat.]

Tesler: Uh...No one-no one important. Dyson, so glad you're treating my ship, as your ship.

[Behind his back, Tesler's fists clench, the gloves starting to glow as Tesler fights to control his anger.]

Dyson: Is uh...there a problem, Tesler?

Tesler: No, why would you say that?

Dyson: Because I sense a surprising lack of control over the city. It might be necessary for me to stick around a while longer. Maybe indefinitely.

[Dyson gets to his feet, walks to Tesler, claps him on the shoulder]

Dyson: Besides, I'm looking forward to meeting this Renegade. But we'll never catch him if we keep sitting around on the job, will we?

[Dyson walks out of the room, calling over his shoulder.]

Dyson: Doesn't this tour come with guides?

Paige[in a soft voice, to Tesler]: I'll handle it. There won't be any more trouble.

----

[The energy plant, Dyson walks along the plant floor, Paige respectfully a step behind.]

Dyson: So, how long is Tesler going to keep pretending he can handle this Renegade, hmm?

Paige: Permission to speak candidly?

Dyson: Mm-hm.

Paige: He's shiftier than we gave him credit for, but hardly a threat.

[A rush of air and coolant vapors flow out of the bottoms of the energy reactors. An alarm begins to sound.]

Dyson: "Hardly a threat." Ah, you'll forgive me if I no longer trust your word on that.

Paige: I-I'll be right back.

[Paige scurries off, Dyson keeps walking.]

Voice of the Grid: Warning: coolant failure. Overload imminent.

[On a catwalk high above the floor, Tron is glaring down at Dyson.]

----

[Flashback, Tron awakes to find himself in a strange glass tube. He coughs and struggles to his feet. He pounds on the glass. Wiping away the condensation, Tron sees that there are many other tubes surrounding his, each with a program inside. Tron recognizes the nearest.]

Tron: Reeve? Reeve, hang tight until I can figure a way out of here!

Voice of the Grid: Executing repurposing protocol. Stand by for code extraction.

Tron: Reeve!

[Reeve - and all the other programs save Tron - seems to wake and his attention is drawn upwards, to where his disk is. He raises his hands. A spiral of blue code rises from his forehead, replaced by a spiral of red that drops from above. His circuits fade from blue-white to red. Tron looks around to see the same is happening to all the programs.]

Tron: No, no!

[Tron slides down to a sitting position, hanging his head.]

Tron: Dyson, what have you done?

[A sound of suction and Tron is sucked upwards through the top of the tube and out of sight.]

----

[A hole in the floor opens and an energy cylinder rises. The energy drops away to reveal Tron, strapped to a flat vertical block. A helmeted program with red circuits steps up. The helmet folds away to reveal Dyson.]

Dyson: Hello, old friend.

----

[Present time, Tron stands on the catwalk. He doesn't look up as he speaks.]

Tron: You found me. I guess I should congratulate you.

Beck[from a higher catwalk]: I was trained by the best.

[Beck leaps down and lands next to Tron.]

Tron: You being here doesn't change anything. I'm still going to finish what I came to do.

Beck: And I'll still stop you. Come with me. We can get Dyson's disk the right way, without derezzing him. Please.

[Tron turns to Beck, and for a moment it looks like he might go with the younger program, then Tron lunges at Beck. Beck is forced back, but leaps at Tron again. The fight for several moments, then Tron slams Beck against the railing, grabbing his disk in the process. Beck sees Tron activate the disk.]

Beck: My disk!

[Tron flings the disk to one side, it embeds in the wall out of Beck's reach.]

Tron: The cuffs work on a timer. By the time they unlock, Dyson will be dead.

[Tron rezzes his helmet into place and leaps from the balcony, climbing up a piece of equipment that stands nearby.]

Beck: Tron! Don’t end the revolution before it has a chance to start!

----

Voice of the Grid: Danger. Pressure level critical. Prepare to evacuate.

[In the control room, Pavel laughs as he manipulates the controls.]

Voice of the Grid: Danger. Please evacuate immediately.

[Pavel is kicked away from the control panel by Paige.]

Pavel: Ow! That really hurt!

Paige: Trying to cause an overload?

Pavel: N-no, I found them like this. It must have been the Renegade.

Paige: Don't insult me. You've been trying to undermine Tesler since the moment Dyson landed.

[Paige resets the controls, averting the overload.]

Voice of the Grid: Reactor stabilizing.

Pavel: Lies!

Paige: I have proof on my disk. How 'bout I show Tesler? How fast do you think he'd throw you into the games?

[Paige starts to leave, but Pavel stops her.]

Pavel: Wait! Isn't it obvious? Tesler's on his way out. And when he goes down his most loyal soldiers are taking the plunge with him. But it doesn't have to be that way, not for us!

Paige: You really want to form a secret alliance with me?

Pavel: ....Maybe?

Paige: It is amazing how you keep finding new ways to disgust me. Oh, and no.

----

[Beck struggles to slip out of the cuff, to reach his disk.]

----

[Dyson walks down a set of stairs, looking around.]

Dyson: Renegade! I know you're here! Why don't you come out? You see me, I'm not hiding. So you've tricked a meager few into thinking you're Tron. We both know that's a lie.

[Dyson kneels and places his hand on the floor, a trail of footprints appears. Dyson looks and sees the 'T' through the fog. He gets up and starts to run in that direction, but there is no change in his tone of voice.]

Dyson: You're just playing dress-up. Wearing a dead program's-

[Dyson bursts through the fog to see the 'T' is actually four bombs attached to the wall, their countdown is almost complete.]

Dyson: -emblem!

[The bombs explode.]

----

[Paige and Pavel hear the explosion.]

Voice of the Grid: Please proceed to nearest exit.

[Paige and Pavel run, but the hallway in front of them collapses.]

----

[Beck hears the sound of code tearing just before the catwalk he is on sheers in half and buckles. He is flung over the side by the force, the cuff on his wrist keeping him from falling into a vat of bubbling energy below. The railing he is cuffed to shifts slightly, making his situation that much more precarious.]

----

[The smoke clears, Dyson is on his hands and knees, panting.]

----

[Flashback, Tron is strapped to an upright table, Dyson is leaning over, torturing him. Outside the room, two sentries stand guard.]

Sentry1: Everyone else screams. Why doesn't he?

Sentry2: He's Tron.

Sentry1: Tron....

[Inside the room, Dyson deactivates the tool and the table moves to vertical again. Tron pants, exhausted and in pain.]

Dyson: You haven't said a word. I'm starting to think you don't like me anymore.

Tron: What've you done to them?

Dyson: Who? Oh, our team? It's just Clu's latest project. He calls it ah...repurposing.

Tron: How many have you repurposed?

Dyson: Under your command? Everyone. You are Flynn's last soldier, old friend.

Tron: If I'm next then get it over with already.

Dyson: No. Repurposing is crude, leaves little of the personality intact. I'd rather you join Clu willingly.

Tron: Never.

Dyson: Are you blind? By overthrowing Flynn, Clu will bring order to the Grid! Only through perfection can all programs be truly liberated!

Tron: You're delusional, Dyson. Clu didn't improve your face, he made you harder to look at.

[Dyson stiffens, then picks up another tool. He grabs Tron by the hair and hold the tool close to his face.]

Dyson: I didn't want to do this, but you've forced my hand. I am going to show you what it's like to be imperfect.

----

[Outside the room, the sentries are waiting. The door opens and Dyson strides out.]

Dyson: Take him to the throne ship.

[The sentries go into the room, Tron hangs limply in his bonds. Sentry1 puts his hand on Tron's shoulder and gasps as he sees Tron's face. Tron's left eye and most of the left side of his face have been gouged out.]

----

[Dyson watches the recognizer take off and turns away, Clu's voice can be heard.]

Clu: Rejoice, my soldiers! You have been repurposed into a supreme army! Together, we will cleanse the Grid of imperfection! Together, we will wipe out the agents of chaos!

[Dyson turns abruptly as the lower part of the recognizer explodes.]

Dyson: How-?

[As Dyson watches, the reco crashes into a cliff.]

Dyson: Goodbye, old friend.

----

[Present time, Tron grabs Dyson by the hair, Dyson shoves him back and rezzes in his helmet; they fight for several moments.]

----

[Beck attempts to pull himself up, but the railing buckles some more and Beck falls back. He hangs there, trying to figure out what to do.]

----

[Dyson and Tron continue to fight, Dyson manages to pin Tron.]

Dyson: Show yourself Renegade! I'd like to see you before you're cubes! Come on, Renegade! Tron wouldn't have given up this easily!

[Tron throws Dyson off him, grabs his disk from where it was on the floor and attacks. The fight resumes.]

----

[Beck swings up, kicking the wall above him in an attempt to knock the disk loose.]

----

[Tron manages to grab Dyson's disk and kicks the other program, knocking him back.]

----

[Beck finally manages to free his disk, and grabs it before it falls out of reach. He climbs up and runs across the tangle of broken code, trying to reach Tron. He comes to a large gap.]

----

[Tron throws Dyson to the ground. He derezzes his helmet, allowing Dyson to see his face. Dyson scrambles backward, shocked.]

Dyson: No! No, it's not possible! I watched you die!

Tron: You watched me die? I'll watch you die!

----

[Beck leaps the gap and continues his desperate scramble.]

----

[Dyson backs away as Tron advances, he grabs a chunk of code to serve as a makeshift weapon and keeps it hidden as he struggles to his feet.]

Dyson: You may have escaped, but it's not much of a life, is it, Tron? Let me guess, you live in a cave, feeding from your own energy source. Normal programs just get tired without energy, but not you - you'll die without it. That was my gift. A modification I added to your code, as a safeguard. I can fix you, make you perfect again, if you'll join us. Join Clu!

Tron: I'd rather stay like this forever than be the puppet of a tyrant!

[Dyson lunges with his makeshift weapon, Tron grabs him and throws him to the ground. Then Tron picks him up and raises his disk to strike.]

----

[Beck has finally made it to the catwalk above Tron's position, he skids to a halt.]

Beck: No, Tron!

----

[Flashback, Tron looks up at the broken windshield of the reco, then drops his head again. Someone presses a button and Tron's restraints open. Tron falls forward, the sentry catches him.]

Tron: Who are you?

Sentry1: The name's Cyrus. I'm a friend.

Tron: You work for Dyson, for Clu.

Cyrus: Not anymore, now jump.

[They jump, Cyrus' wing-shoot opens, slowing their fall. Cyrus carefully drags Tron into a cave and kneels next to him.]

Cyrus: Hey. Stay with me. That's it, you're going to be alright.

Tron: You did this. Why?

Cyrus: I can't let your revolution end before it has a chance to start.

----

[Present time. Tron deactivates his disk, drops Dyson and stands over him for a moment.]

Tron: You're only alive for one reason. To deliver a message.

[Tron walks away, leaving Dyson kneeling on the ground. Up on the catwalk, Beck backs into the shadows.]

----

[Tesler's ship, Tesler walks to the throne room, Paige and Pavel a step behind.]

Paige: Sir, I've lost track of Dyson. I take full responsibility.

Pavel: It's a shame she let you down, your excellency.

[Tesler sits on the throne and smiles at them both.]

Tesler: What are you talking about? Paige, you've outdone yourself!

Paige: Wait...did Dyson leave Argon?

Tesler: Long gone, quaking in fear. I should have you two work together more often.

[Pavel and Paige look at each other.]

----

[Tron's hideout, Tron is in the healing chamber, Beck, once more wearing the white suit, leans against the wall nearby. As Tron steps out of the chamber, Beck speaks.]

Beck: It was never about getting Dyson's disk, was it?

Tron: No. We both know what I was looking for.

[Tron puts a hand on Beck's shoulder.]

Tron: But you helped me find my way. I owe you thanks. And an apology.

[Beck grins as Tron walks past him.]

Beck: So, does that mean I get time off?

[Tron laughs as Beck follows him out of the room.]

Tron: What do you think?

----

[Tron City, Dyson goes to report. Clu looks out the window over the city. A sentry stands by.]

Dyson: I have just returned from Argon with a message from an old friend. I saw him with my own eyes. Tron...Lives.

Clu: Interesting. Who else knows about this?

[Dyson glances at the sentry, then derezzes him.]

Dyson: Nobody. Only us.

[Clu smiles.]

Clu: Good. Let's keep it that way.

----

There we go. Done. Beck's Beginning is up next - unless anyone has a specific request otherwise - and will be up soon.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising Quotes?