Collector 
 Ebay Auction #1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MPHEDGES
User

Ebay Auction #1

on Monday, April, 15, 2013 2:05 PM
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=251259631726&index=0&nav=SELLING&nid=85789595923

Grab a bargin folks, i am even willing to do deals on items if you are interestedwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

renderinfo2
User

RE: Ebay Auction #1

on Tuesday, April, 16, 2013 10:35 AM
MPHEDGES Wrote:Grab a bargin folks
I'm interested, can you point me to the bargain?

The $68US for two Tron Zero Gravity RC vehicles (inc Shipping) is more than Amazon, so maybe you posted the wrong link...

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 16, 2013 5:29 PM
Do you have the diecast light-runner w/ off-road wheels? I've been searching for that one forever. As most of the people here already know. Doesn't have to be in the package or anything, but I'd like it to be in good condition.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MPHEDGES
User

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 3:49 AM
As i am delivering from the U.K that is the standard shipping charge by Royal Mail.....you would of noticed if you had taken the time to look properly....and i have just checked Amazon.com and they are selling for cheapest $20 used and i am selling before p&p $38.50 for two....brand new.....so there is your bargin!!!.

And to the other person am sorry but i do not have diecast figures i may come across some in which case i will let you know. Thank you

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 4:13 AM
MPHEDGES Wrote:And to the other person am sorry but i do not have diecast figures i may come across some in which case i will let you know. Thank you

I'm just looking for that one in particular. I have all the others and I want to complete the set. Thanks for the answer.

Also, my name is 'Spark', not 'the other person'. ^_^abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, April, 17, 2013 11:09 AM
MPHEDGES Wrote:you would of noticed if you had taken the time to look properly....and i have just checked Amazon.com and they are selling for cheapest $20 used and i am selling before p&p $38.50 for two....brand new.....so there is your bargin!!!.
I thought I looked properly. Amazon shipping is Free if you purchase two, so that's a TOTAL of $40US and yours is not free shipping, which is how I figured out my $68 US figure.

So no matter how "I look at it", your's is $18 more than Amazon!

Am I missing something? Help me "look more clearly", because if it's cheaper through you, I'll bid on it!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Ebay Auction #1