Status Bar 
 Geeky Pics

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

Geeky Pics

on Friday, April, 12, 2013 10:00 PM
I'm pretty sure we had a thread like this before, but I can't find it, so I'm posting a new one. Only rule - the pics you post here have to have a geeky theme of some sort.

Centerpieces for a geeky event of some kind:

Check this out:

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Geeky Pics

on Saturday, May, 11, 2013 5:03 AM
Furniture for the Grid:

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

GridBugs2
User

on Wednesday, July, 03, 2013 9:22 AM
What you do is:
You take the most epic room in your house.
You install blacklight light fixtures
You paint program style circuitry on the walls using UV paint
You now have epic pwnage room.
You fill it with all the stuff you have
You then never want to leave this room

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, July, 04, 2013 12:16 PM
GridBugs2 Wrote:What you do is:
You take the most epic room in your house.
You install blacklight light fixtures
You paint program style circuitry on the walls using UV paint
You now have epic pwnage room.
You fill it with all the stuff you have
You then never want to leave this room

You're supposed to post a pic here when you make a reply. Like this:

I've been a trekkie all my life....

Can you find Nimoy?

A gift for a fellow Whovian.

Tron Lives!

EXODUS
User

on Friday, July, 05, 2013 7:58 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Check this out:

Isn't that Ron Weasley?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 05, 2013 1:01 PM
EXODUS Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Check this out:

Isn't that Ron Weasley?
I MUST HAVE THIS! NOAW!

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 30, 2013 10:20 PM
And a car straight out of the grid:

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 30, 2013 10:22 PM
A car straight out of the grid:

And a room from Sweden's Ice Hotel:

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, August, 31, 2013 1:08 AM
That Ice Hotel.... I love winter, and especially the curious and beautiful qualities of ice. Combining that with anything of a technological or Tron appearance is absolutely wondrous.

Thank you for sharing, ShadowSpark!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, October, 20, 2013 3:43 AM
Perhaps someone at Apple has a Tron-themed sense of humor. Why, you ask? Check out the shape of their Headquarters. I don't know about you, but this looks like a giant Identity Disk to me....

Google 'Apple Headquarters' and click the image search for more pics.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 01, 2013 5:55 PM
Look, a lightcycle! Almost....

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

CUPRO
User

on Friday, November, 01, 2013 11:23 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Look, a lightcycle! Almost....

Must've been too fast for the grid...

And I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so I post this with pride.
And one for the Predator fans.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2014 6:25 PM
Blue Gatorade + glass cup + 1 water-submersible LED light-cube + dark room = Tron Energy drink! Yum!

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2014 1:39 AM
This looks like a city from the Grid:

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2014 1:50 AM
Do I detect MandelBulb fractal images? Or perhaps something along those same 'fractal' lines?

I've seen some fantastical works come of people who've used such programs and development engines. Nice find, ShadowSpark!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2014 8:47 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Do I detect MandelBulb fractal images?

You do indeed!

LucrataNexarii Wrote: Nice find, ShadowSpark

My mom found them, actually. She LOVES looking at fractals.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2014 12:48 PM
Not quite geeky, per se, but here are some amusing pics curtesy of Apple's iOS 6 map app:

"This bridge will only take you halfway there; the last few steps you'll have to take alone." - Shel Silverstein

The MCP blasted the northern half of London.

Gonna need my lightcycle to get to my destination, according to this map.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 07, 2015 12:34 PM
One of the earlier pics I posted in this thread was of a car that looked like it drove out of Tron 2.0. The BMW i8 looks like it drove out of Tron Uprising or Tron Legacy. Coincidence? Perhaps, but for those of us who see Tron in everything, we can hope that it's a sign that there are more like-minded folks out there....

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Geeky Pics