Game Grid 
 Tron RPG Game Play Forum

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Rinzler2010
User

Tron RPG Game Play Forum

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 5:14 PM
Here is the page that will be used for my Tron Role-Plaing Game when played online I will be posting the character sheets on here to be used to create characters if you wish to play post on here or send me a message. Hope to play with you soon.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

VideoGameWarrior
User

RE: Tron RPG Game Play Forum

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 8:29 PM
I'll give it a shot, once school's out. (Only a month and a half left...)
I've always wanted to try an RPG, especially after I began reading Darths & Droids.

TRON LIVES!

Rinzler2010
User

on Wednesday, April, 10, 2013 4:59 PM
well good luck VideoGameWarrior i will be posting up the character sheets soon

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 11:46 AM
The game's Beta test on here will be soon as i have now completed everything i need but i will be doing a check over it again i will also be typing out the basic character class info and posting it on here after the character sheets but print out the character sheet and fill it out soon cause i will also be posting the character generation process on there as well each player will automatically start with an Identity Disc and a baton, which if the feat is on the character's list, will have a pre-programmed 5th-Gen Light Cycle and a Rough-Terrain Light Cycle that can be used in the outlands. For my first campaign we will start in the Grid, however i have some interesting ideas for traveling to other systems, since all campaigns in my game take place after tron legacy. If you have any ideas for my game either post it on here or message and do the same if you have any questions thanks hope to play soon.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

VideoGameWarrior
User

on Tuesday, April, 23, 2013 7:00 PM
Don't think I'll be able to play, but I'll definitely watch!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON LIVES!

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 29, 2013 4:44 PM
ok well play if you can but you don't have to if you don't want to and can you spread the word about this thread for me pleaseabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

GoldenEngi.eg1
User

on Thursday, June, 20, 2013 7:32 PM
I hope you're planning on keeping this project going... If it shuts down you might have a LOT of haters.

Windows.exe has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution to the problem.

Rinzler2010
User

on Tuesday, June, 25, 2013 11:52 PM
i will keep it going i have just been unable to post stuff yet but i will do it soonwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Gaymer808
User

on Sunday, August, 25, 2013 8:28 AM
I would be interested in joining when you get started. Have RPG'd a lot. But not for a while. & do luv Tron. Sounds like it would be very kewl time.
Mahalo

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Tuesday, May, 07, 2019 3:56 PM
I would be interested too, though Iam new to the TRON grid!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tron RPG Game Play Forum