TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: Uprising - Season 2 Rumors / Ideas

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MasterTron2000
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 4:55 AM
but all thats in the past because this is our tron franchise, and in our tron franchise we're never finished as long we have our brains in our own heads because what we really need is a new idea & just use your imagination: new episodes, new characters, new alliances, new vehicles, new weapons, new secrets & revelations, new villains, rumors for episode titles

rumors:
    paige knows the truth from tesler
    tron will become rinzler
    beck and his friends will be derezzed
    dash, copper, perl, gage, gorn and lomox will possibly return
    see flashbacks of the grid
    and the people from able's garage evacuates from clu's fleet to purgos or bismuth or gallium city
    bismuth will appear

but watching tron: uprising is not about beck's story is about the secrets and revelation of tron's past and future of his transformation, if they cancel our tv show we're finished and i mean it.

and here's the link: to save our tv show smgo (stands for: show must go on)

COM
BLOCKR

allways a user
User

RE: TRON: Uprising - Season 2 Rumors / Ideas

on Friday, May, 10, 2013 7:14 PM
And cyrus returns.
On the episode where Cyrus gets" derezed" you dont see his derezed particles.

MasterTron2000
User

on Saturday, May, 18, 2013 8:35 AM
no. but his true colour will expose to everyone on argon city of what he has did to the people and killed able and then they will turn against cyrus and reveal to everyone that he's the first renegade

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

combatant_3
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 1:11 AM
MasterTron2000 Wrote:
    beck and his friends will be derezzed

Beck getting derezzed seems to be the obvious outcome for people but I don't think it's totally necessary. It could be possible that he went into hiding. From watching Legacy we know that the revolution fails but the fact that Beck is not in Legacy doesn't mean he was derezzed. The setting in Tron: Legacy is a city controlled and occupied by Clu. And from Uprising we know that Clu is in a different city than Argon. It's definitely not necessary that Zed and Mara are derezzed. It wouldn't be a surprise that they didn't show up in Legacy. In fact Nathan Corddry, as Zed, is rumored to be in TR3N. I really hope some how Tron: Uprising returns. It sucks that they didn't get a chance to fully connect the story to Legacy.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MasterTron2000
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 4:31 AM
yes but TRON 3 is a sequel to tron legacy not a prequel.

allways a user
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 9:43 AM
Tron uprising now is 72% of the way on smgo.com and is on the popular list on netflix. I think we might have a chance.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

allways a user
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 10:01 AM
Or mabey instead of Beck getting derezzed he is re-porposed.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

combatant_3
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 12:02 PM
MasterTron2000 Wrote:yes but TRON 3 is a sequel to tron legacy not a prequel.

Yes, it is. My point is they both come after Tron Uprising. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

doctorclu
User

on Sunday, July, 14, 2013 12:41 AM
I have no trouble with Beck (and crew) not being mentioned in Legacy for two reasons:

1) Legacy takes place, as said before in a different city complete occupied by Clu.
2) Legacy only takes place over the span of on-grid days.

Even if Beck knew Sam was around, and that Flynn was on the move, the chances of him finding them would be extremely small since Sam and (Kevin) Flynn were both trying to be sneaky about all they were doing. And again, over a really short amount of time.

I think Beck (and crew) would have continued to fight the good fight. The revolution was not successful as they did not free the city in Legacy from Clu. That does not mean the revolution was not causing havok elsewhere.

My exhibit for the other probably being still alive: Bartik
We saw how he was easily derezzed in Legacy at the End of Line club, which to me seems to mean that he had some support up to that point or he would not have lived that long.

One theory is that perhaps all was not going all that well for Clu.

There were many that did not like Clu, and many who wanted to overthrow him. What if Bartik was at the End of Line club to scout out resources for Beck and the resistance to take back that last city? What if the city in Legacy was in fact the last stronghold of Clu and the rest was being kept hush hush?

What if that was the hidden reason for Clu to take all his forces to the outside world? To leave while the leaving was good?

But then seeing the son of the User Bartik threw in all to "RESIST" right then and there. More than likely going against any command from Beck to lay low till the right time, but then, what better time to act than when the Great Maker's son was in trouble?

At any rate in my book Bartik did not derezz in vain. He helped stall for time against Clu's swam long enough for Kevin Flynn to show up and save him.

zuseterminal
User

on Tuesday, September, 17, 2013 6:31 AM
I'm sincerely hoping it returns. I still haven't been given a valid, non-greed-related reason why it was canceled at all.

montysharma
User

on Monday, April, 03, 2017 6:15 AM
Nice information and i like this form. Which help me to get perfect answers with details information.
https://19216811-ip.net/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING