I agree that, from what I've read on this forum so far, the consistancy of Betrayal will always be somewhat open to debate amongst us fans.
I personally tend to favour the events in Betrayal has being legit because it ties in with the overall time frame SO CLOSELY.
I wont deny that there are some rather noticeable errors in this, Evolution and even Uprising, but has a general rule I make a note of each of these and simply just tend to gently skim-over them and carrying on reading/watching (like when they call Orpelia Radia instead. When I read that bit I more or less thought to myself "Okay, they called her Radia instead. I'll make a note of that", and then pushed it to a very small, distant corner at the back of my mind and carried on reading
I know I've probably said this before (probably), but I, like a lot of people on here I would imagine, am prepared to accept the fact that this will probably be one of those Sci-fi/fantasy franchises that will probably NEVER be COMPLETLY 100% perfect-I get the feeling that there will always be little plot holes and inconsistances like this that will crop up in this franchise from time to time.
As a whole, I like to refer to this franchise has "The Big Five", which consists of the Original Movie, Evolution, Betrayal, Uprising and Legacy (and when Tron 3 comes out it will then become "The Big SIX"), and when you put all five of them together has a whole and cross-referancing them all I'd say (personally) that about 80% of the overall time is consistent with each other, whilst the remaining 20% will contain irregulaties (both big and small) that will inevitably appear from time to time.
Over the last few years many fans on here have spotted many errors and problems covering "The Big Five", and these have been discussed & debated frequently, with arguents both for-and-against the topic in question.
And I get the feeling that, in years to come, has new members discover the joy of Tron and even join this very forum, they themselves will raise questions of their own about the franchise to which those of us who are already here will have debates about it ourselves.
Like I said, I just get the feeling that this is just the way the franchise will just kinda work, and some people (naturally) might like it less then others, which again is all down to personal opinion.... buy viagra onlinehttp://www.bilimselbilisim.com/haberler_detay.aspx?id=42 viagra online