Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 A question about multi-colored suits....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 8:09 AM
Is there a prescribed meaning to the multi-colored suits? I know the color of the one-color suits in T:L meant something, but does it or the color of a character's vehicle say anything about their alignment/sympathies in T:U? The girl programs obviously seem to have a tendency towards pink light cycles.

KingJ.exe
User

RE: A question about multi-colored suits....

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 10:36 AM
I think the prominent color details alignment, eg primary circuitry white, good guy, primary red or orange, bad guy. I think the secondary is program preference.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: A question about multi-colored suits....

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 3:47 PM
I am not certain whether secondary circuit color is preference, or some type of innate result of the individual Program's nature.

Thus far, the 'primary' colors are known, but I think the secondary,lesser program colors might reflect something of a deeper ideology or drive. The subtle blends in hue make for a compelling thought - even 'clashing' colors, such as into the purple, magenta, green, or pink - could easily hint at the tug of leanings of forces on a Program's beliefs,psychology, or personality.

How Programs 'read' or react to others' coloration is another matter.

There is also that in the original Tron, pink (or temporarily pink/'blushing') circuitry was a sign of some type of physical rapport or reaction; whether more like human physical blush, or whether just a sign of love, care, affection, or a deeper receptiveness to another Program's presence, is unknown.

I'd certainly like to see what Tron: Uprising might have to say on the matter. (Keep fighting harder; we want answers! And ideally, more excellent questions and wonders!)

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING