Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 SAVE TRON UPRISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
JamisonE33
User

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 7:10 PM
WEBSITE TO SUBMIT A VOTE TO A PETITION SOM ONE MADE TO SAVE, ONLY A FEW MORE TO BE RECOGNIZED:

lINKS TO PETITION: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/disney-animation-studios-renew-tron-uprising-and-motorcity-for-additional-seasons#share

LINK TO VIDEO FROM WHERE I RECIEVED MY SOURCE!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7bUiIFe-c

HELP SAVE TRON UPRISING, THERE ARE MORE PETITIONS IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: SAVE TRON UPRISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 7:31 PM
This has been posted several times already.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

JamisonE33
User

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 8:02 PM
A reminder never hurts, I'm sure we all want TRON Uprising to continue equally. So whoever hasn't seen it or followed the link already and sees it now may have that opportunity.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 03, 2013 12:50 AM
I agree, more reminders never hurt.

For all of the threads that appear, although a minor inconvenience to we who know of it, I'd gladly see them arise. They appear due to care and concern.

However, while a petition is one thing - a letter to Disney itself is a strike delivered for our cause, directly and forthright! We'd be glad to see further contribution, Jamison. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING