Collector 
 Looking to trade for diecast vehicles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
digit
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 2:43 AM
I am looking to trade for the remaining diecast vehicles I need to complete the set. I need the light runner and the light cycles.

I have plenty to trade. I have 4" Quorra and Rinzler. All Deluxe figures and all Deluxe terrestrial vehicles. I even have an extra 3-men jet, but shipping would be the killer.

All of my stuff is new, never opened. I require diecast vehicles that are also new and unopened on nice condition cards.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills online

Who you calling program, program?

Daft Tron
User

RE: Looking to trade for diecast vehicles

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 4:03 AM
i would suggest ebay.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

digit
User

RE: Looking to trade for diecast vehicles

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 9:26 AM
LOL. They don't like to trade on Ebay

All jokes aside, the shipping for the diecast's usually costs more than the actual toy. I did get three man jet last night for $6.50 shipped, but they usually cost that much just for the shipping alone. I do have some stuff on Ebay right now. TRON stuff tends to attract a lot of watchers but few buyers

Also, I am looking for Bot Shots chase Sentinel Prime MOC. I will gladly trade off TRON Legacy doubles to get him.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Who you calling program, program?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector