Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Argent
User

RE: Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 9:45 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Tessler ( one of the only soldiers of the ocupation that doesn't get defeated by Beck with one punch

Tesler, Pavel, Paige, Cyrus... pretty much anyone who's not a common soldier/mook, in other words.

Seriously, I don't understand why you keep bringing this up. Do you really feel that Tron's protege should regularly get clowned by Tesler's grunts? That's like arguing that it should only take a couple of stormtroopers to stop Luke Skywalker or Han Solo.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 10:32 PM
Argent Wrote:

Tesler, Pavel, Paige, Cyrus... pretty much anyone who's not a common soldier/mook, in other words.

Seriously, I don't understand why you keep bringing this up. Do you really feel that Tron's protege should regularly get clowned by Tesler's grunts? That's like arguing that it should only take a couple of stormtroopers to stop Luke Skywalker or Han Solo.

It's funny because even with their bad aim the stormtroopers are a bigger threat to the heroes than the Black Guards, who by the way are not common mooks, they easily defeated Quorra and Sam, who later in the rectifier defeated Rinzler .

Im not saying that Beck should be clowned by tesslers mooks everytime, Im saying that the mooks should put up more of a fight, or do you really think a fight sequence where Beck takes on 10 guards at the same time and defeats them all in 3 seconds is exciting?

Why do I keep bringing this up? I dunno, maybe I just find hilarious how the Black Guards went from " Badass elite force" to "Bumbling idiots" in the spand of a few episodes, I mean the way one of them accidentally knocked himself out while triying to get Able in "The Stranger" is downright hilarious, but if you read carefully you can see that I don't say anything like 2 "The mook fights suck" like I did in another posts, I merely noted how tessler does put quite a bit of a fight in his original form and then took almost killed the renegade when he was upgraded, and now he has the weapon , something that smells like a gigantic sequel hook for a second season.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, January, 22, 2013 1:12 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:I really don't think Beck will die in the final episode, allow me to explain:

I haven't seen "No Bounds" so correct me if im mistaken, but now Tessler ( one of the only soldiers of the ocupation that doesn't get defeated by Beck with one punch) has the upgrade disc, when he was upgraded a bit and confronted the renegade he almost killed him , so if Tessler doesn't appear in "The Terminal" that means that the upgrade disc story arc ends with tessler having the ultimate weapon...and doing nothing with it.

I doubt anything that dire would occur to Beck or Tron. They are both central to the series. A story-line is a story-line and it's more interesting to watch how things pan out.

Well, the upgrade disc would have to go through mass production wouldn't it first?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)