TRON: LEGACY 
 Any Easter eggs on the DVD or Blu-Ray?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 4:22 PM
Well?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

LWSrocks2
User

RE: Any Easter eggs on the DVD or Blu-Ray?

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:24 AM
Plenty. There were two video teasers of Tron 3; one a 10 minute feature showing the aftermath of Legacy and one a 3 minute clip of a chat between Dillinger and Dillinjunior. where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:52 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Plenty. There were two video teasers of Tron 3; one a 10 minute feature showing the aftermath of Legacy and one a 3 minute clip of a chat between Dillinger and Dillinjunior.

None of those are really easter eggs. Easter Eggs are usually hidden.

That said, apart from the small clips after the 10 minute feature, which I don't really consider "hidden", there aren't really any hidden features.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 1:24 PM
I just wish there was a commentary track.

The Disney Second Screen is interesting but I like listening to the creators and actors.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY