Other Sectors 
 Twitter experience

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
trekking95
User

Twitter experience

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 11:50 PM
A Twitter experience. Or close encounters of the Twitter kind.
Back in 2008 when Twitter was still new, Sears had an online Christmas contest where you had to re-tweet something to win money. I was very close to signing up with them, I even got to the part where you make a username/password. But I decided that it was just some Facebook ripoff that would die off and since I don't use Facebook I wouldn't bother with Twitter. And now 4 years later and with what Twitter has become, look how wrong I was!

But this morning I finally finished it and signed up. Not to get into the useless tweets like:
10s "I just took a breath"
7s "I just took another breath"
3s "And another"
1s "I just lost a hair on the back of my head, lol"

I signed up just to follow tech sites, stores, big companies as there are a lot of good sales/contests you can only get by following them.
And also I will follow a few random people/celebrities etc.

And from the looks of it even Tron Sector has a news feed!

So is it proper etiquette to ask this? I don't know. But if anyone here with a Twitter account wants to follow me I will follow back. And of course you can all guess what my username is!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Twitter experience

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 4:31 AM

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

trekking95
User

RE: Twitter experience

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 9:53 PM

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Twitter experience