Whoa, headrush.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Vortex.EXE
User

Whoa, headrush.

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 10:03 PM
So.
Just checking back in to see if I recognize anyone.
And, so far? Not many.

So many new faces. It's blowin' my circuits, man.

So, I guess this is just a quick shout-out to any of the old gang. Just want to see if anyone's still here. Wanna say hi, give 'em a hug.

Other than that, interesting to see so many people here.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Whoa, headrush.

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 10:30 PM
Vortex.EXE Wrote:So.
Just checking back in to see if I recognize anyone.
And, so far? Not many.

So many new faces. It's blowin' my circuits, man.

So, I guess this is just a quick shout-out to any of the old gang. Just want to see if anyone's still here. Wanna say hi, give 'em a hug.

Other than that, interesting to see so many people here.

*hugs back* Thanks for the hug. Hugs are always good. Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, November, 23, 2012 3:23 AM
I'm still here. Lurking in the shadows.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 23, 2012 7:36 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I'm still here. Lurking in the shadows.

*points flashlight into shadows, illuminating ShadowDragon1* Tag! You're it!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Whoa, headrush.