TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - New Episodes Are Here!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 20, 2012 6:15 AM

When the TRON: UPRISING animated series debuted this past May -- it struck me as something that transcended being "just" a television series: the production value was striking -- on the quality level of feature animation, and unlike anything that was otherwise commonplace amongst much TV animated series fare. Since then, UPRISING has consistently effused fantastic, imaginative direction and spectacular, highly stylized art design and music -- complemented by a sci-fi/fantasy "dream cast" including Elijah Wood, Bruce Boxleitner, Lance Henriksen, Mandy Moore, Paul Rebuens, and Tricia Helfer -- with clever, entertaining sci-fi stories delving further into the grand mythology of the World of TRON.

Also impressively, the series immediately cemented its own definitive place between both iconic TRON movies with its strong, signature elements -- making it stand head to head with each film.

However, since its debut, the series has had to contend with long breaks between certain episodes, making it difficult for many viewers to track and follow the series with any type of regularity. As well, its time slot has changed twice -- and is now being changed again to Sundays at midnight, Pacific time -- starting on December 2nd. Thankfully we live in the day and age of being able to set our DVRs (digital video recorders) to easily record TV programming!

Many on the net have also voiced that they do not get the Disney X D channel upon which it airs -- and the series actually found higher ratings and a wider audience when it was "shared" briefly on the Disney Channel for a few episodes. Other excellent ways to view the show are via iTunes, Xbox Live Marketplace, the Playstation Store, and Amazon.com Instant Video -- episodes are added there within hours of their broadcast on Disney X D -- and come with full Hi-Definition and Standard Definition viewing options.

I recently had the privilege of viewing an upcoming episode -- "The Stranger" -- which is set for broadcast on December 16th (two weeks after the series resumes episodes on December 2nd). Just when it seemed the series couldn't possibly get any better, the envelope has been pushed even further with stunning artistry and inventiveness -- and just flat out coolness. I won't go into any spoiler territory here -- but rest assured, it's epic!

There are nine more episodes in this season of TRON: UPRISING -- and to quote Castor from TRON: LEGACY -- "This is going to be quite the ride!".

Keep checking back to TRON-SECTOR for additional updates. You can also follow UPRISING's Director Charlie Bean on his twitter page here -- visit Art Director Alberto Mieglo's website here -- and check out Music Composer Joe Traponese's twitter page here. Speaking of UPRISING's outstanding music -- fans will be pleased to know there will be an official TRON: UPRISING soundtrack release soon!

- Jay West

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about
the episode of TRON: UPRISING - TAGGED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE STRANGER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - GROUNDED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART TWO

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART ONE

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE REWARD

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - ISOLATED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE PRICE OF POWER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - IDENTITY

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - BLACKOUT

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the two part premiere
episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE RENEGADE, PARTS 1 & 2

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the TRON: UPRISING prologue - BECK'S BEGINNING
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

BanditTron
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - New Episodes Are Here!

on Tuesday, November, 20, 2012 6:40 AM
Great news about the awesomeness of the episodes continuing to build. I'm still wary about the time slot chosen tho.
And super excited about the Soundtrack!!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, November, 20, 2012 10:29 AM
Huzzah for the soundtrack! My TRON soundtrack collection won't be lacking the epic scores from this amazing series.
I think what is happening with Disney is they're expecting the amazing content to draw viewers, which it is to a degree, but because of that they're not promoting it as they should. Ask any kid with Disney X D what TRON: Uprising is and he probably won't know.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 12:03 AM
Honestly, my problem is that I need captions. :|

The internet steaming services more often than not lack subtitles (itunes and Amazon apparently don't) so I end up missing out.

I also don't have Disney either (no cable) -- but I think I would be good if Tron Uprising was on Hulu.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Shayne
User

on Monday, April, 24, 2017 10:48 AM
Those episodes rocked!

Shayne, clashrealmer.

MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, April, 29, 2017 2:42 AM

So are they going to bring the show back on again?

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

ramirezr
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2018 5:33 AM
The episode was awesome!

free phone number

sammy#1
User

on Monday, May, 06, 2019 3:25 PM
Absolutely the BEST episodes, when do they come back???

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Sunday, May, 26, 2019 3:12 PM
I am still discovering this but of the episodes I've seen my favourite is 'Terminal'.

tomaswilson
User

on Wednesday, June, 12, 2019 8:10 AM
I would totally say the same thing here. garage epoxy floor Houston

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, June, 13, 2019 1:44 PM
Oooh good infomation here, will keep a look out!

WildWill
User

on Sunday, September, 22, 2019 7:04 PM
I'm watching the entire series again with my daughter (don't ask where i got them, but I do have them).  I forgot how awesome this series really was

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Saturday, September, 28, 2019 7:34 AM
I have it too, you're right it's amazing!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING